Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Finally got my portal credentials today (see signature for full timeline), 17 days after receiving the first email. Submitted photos and address. Both photos got flagged for pixels...I ignored and submitted anyway, will see if it works and keep everyone posted. Good luck everyone! :)

sandysran

Nov 11, 2021
Hy , anyone who submitted old medical got request to update new ones?? I submitted old and the status is we dont need medical, afraid they might request for new . I have recently seen few cases where they requested new
My Aor date is 30 aug

ab_aashay31

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hy , anyone who submitted old medical got request to update new ones?? I submitted old and the status is we dont need medical, afraid they might request for new . I have recently seen few cases where they requested new
My Aor date is 30 aug
I used my old medical from September 2018. My status till last movement shows that we don't need medical exam and on 22nd November it was passed. If they need new medical, they will let you know. Till than keep patient and stay strong.

sandysran

Nov 11, 2021
I used my old medical from September 2018. My status till last movement shows that we don't need medical exam and on 22nd November it was passed. If they need new medical, they will let you know. Till than keep patient and stay strong.
ohh oky but if they took long time to process application ,i m afraid they will request a new medical as this policy is valid till dec 28,2021
and wht was ur Aor date?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
ohh oky but if they took long time to process application ,i m afraid they will request a new medical as this policy is valid till dec 28,2021
and wht was ur Aor date?
Errrr... nope. Usually this is not how it works. To be honest, its IRCC so they can do whatever they please and they are dumb to boot, so there is that too.

BUT if you read the public policy here is what it says :

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/exempt-certain-in-canada-foreign-nationals-immigration-medical-examination-requirement.html

---BEGIN QUOTE---
This temporary public policy will take effect on the date of signature and will end six months from the date of signature. This temporary public policy may be revoked at any time, without prior notice. Applications for permanent residence or for a permanent residence visa pending or submitted on or after the day this temporary public policy takes effect until the day it is revoked will be processed under the temporary public policy.
---END QUOTE---

So application received on or after this policy comes into effect until it is revoked, will be processed as per this policy.

This pattern is seen elsewhere as well :
For recent air disaster PR path way the policy says (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/air-disaster-public-policy.html) :

--BEGIN QUOTE--
This public policy will come into effect on May 12, 2021 and will end on May 11, 2022. The public policy may be revoked at any time. Applications received on or before May 11, 2022 or revocation date will be processed under the public policy.
--END QUOTE--

Now even though the policy ends on may 11th 2022, any PR application pending on that day will still be processed as per that policy. similar patterns appears in TR to PR.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/trpr-international-graduates.html
"This public policy comes into effect on May 6, 2021 and will end on November 5, 2021 or once 40,000 applications have been received, whichever comes first. "

"Applications received pursuant to this public policy on or after May 6, 2021 up until November 5, 2021, or the date of revocation, if applicable, will be processed under this temporary public policy, subject to the intake cap. Any applications received after the intake cap of 40,000 has been reached, will not be processed."

TR to PR closes on 5th of November OR when 40K application have been received which ever is first. That does not mean that application received while policy was valid will NOT be processed after policy expires.

That being said, ALL the logic in the world goes out for toss when IRCC goes bonkers, which it does more often than they will admit because they are a bunch of tight and bilious twats!

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Finally got my portal credentials today (see signature for full timeline), 17 days after receiving the first email. Submitted photos and address. Both photos got flagged for pixels...I ignored and submitted anyway, will see if it works and keep everyone posted. Good luck everyone! :)
Just got my eCoPR today, 10am!! Still no word on photo - but I know some folks have gotten their cards even when it still says "in review".
Seems like Ottawa might be catching up with their backlogs (hopefully)...

Robert86

May 19, 2021
Hello, Inland applicant for CEC with 3 dependents.AOR is 22-Aug-2021. Medical passed -26th Oct 2021. After this no update . Please help me what is the next step

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hello, Inland applicant for CEC with 3 dependents.AOR is 22-Aug-2021. Medical passed -26th Oct 2021. After this no update . Please help me what is the next step
Order GCMS notes.
Wait.

Did you use old medicals?