22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
lol! It just says
Medical: you do not need a medical. we will inform you if this changes
Biometrics: you do not need biometrics. we will inform you if this changes
Thats what it says... whats more behind it is in GCMS notes.

sheikh.khader

Oct 8, 2021
Thats a good question...

You see, the path biometrics take is somewhat of a twisted on. Atleast for inland folks.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

It goes like this You->Service Canada->RCMP->IRCC->CBSA . Unless something has changed recently.

Also, Among other things, BG checks include Criminality, Org. Crime, Security. Security is dealt by CSIS. Criminality and Org. Crime by RCMP.

I am not 100% sure, but security usually start the last, except for PNP people. So, Criminality and Org. Crime are done before that. That means RCMP does processing before that. Now I am guessing, RCMP will need your fingerprints before it can do criminality checks. I mean, other than that, It could verify your PCC but thats the extent of it.

So, yes, biometrics blocks Criminality (AFAIK) and that in turn blocks Security.

So your BG Check (criminality and security) *should* in theory be done after biometrics.
Thank you for your insight on this.
I was worried as i have submitted biometrics after 25 days of request and also, we had to renew our passports and submitted them once after the biometrics are completed. Let us wait and watch, other than that we cant do anything in this situation.

Jyaro1

Apr 18, 2019
Unfortunately, the "blah blah..." is the detail that I do not know completely. If you get your GCMS notes, it can tell you where your application is at. What is done and what is not.

If it helps, I have ordered mine.
How long does it usually take to get a reply of GCMS notes? I applied through office representative and can't get the updates on application. AOR is Aug 5 and its been more than 3 months now, no further update. May be because, I and spouse both have foreign experiences and travel history.

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
How long does it usually take to get a reply of GCMS notes? I applied through office representative and can't get the updates on application. AOR is Aug 5 and its been more than 3 months now, no further update. May be because, I and spouse both have foreign experiences and travel history.
That is what they said regarding the GCMS notes that it will take few months too to get the information about the application. Sometimes I just thought of submitting documents that I already submitted lthru the webform to ping my application to the system and hopefully they will notice my application lol.

Rajkumar04

Nov 20, 2021
@Jyaro1 even my AOR is August 5, BG is still processing. I have not shown international experience, have 2 inland dependents. Medical passed Sep 10 ( upfront). Because this whole processing is getting onto our nerves we are relying on guesses and self made theory to comfort ourselves. Most of the times the pattern doesn’t makes sense ( pattern in accordance with people who got their copr )

Jenish9711

Nov 18, 2021
People, Don't worry one day or the other we all are going to get out PR, my AOR was 30th Aug, Medical Passed 2nd sept, Biometrics Oct 2nd and still nothing. I am already frustrated but only thing we can do is focus on our routine life and let them process our application.

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Can we submit our dependent (outland) passport for stamping per request letter without receiving eCOPR for primary applicant (Inland)???

I have submitted mine address and picture on Saturday but haven't received it now.

sheikh.khader

Oct 8, 2021
Thank you for your insight on this.
I was worried as i have submitted biometrics after 25 days of request and also, we had to renew our passports and submitted them once after the biometrics are completed. Let us wait and watch, other than that we cant do anything in this situation.
Guys, I got the portal invitation email today and responded the same. You can find my timeline in my signature.