+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
I got my ECOPR today.

However, I got a problem. Dec 2021 out of desperation, I emailed the portal and they gave me a portal access and it has been pending since. Now, I did not receive any portal email or confirmation and I got the ECOPR right away.

BUT!

We have already planned to travel end of this month to our home country after 4 long years which was planned Jan since I had a feeling my PR app will take a long time. My plan was to not confirm and wait for us to get back and confirm so our TRV would still be valid by the time we get back. I am pretty sure PR card would be delayed and we won't be able to enter Canada with our TRVs.

Any advice on what to do?

1. email portal?
2. apply for PRTD?

Thanks a bunch
Hello, did you email them after receiving the portal or before that?

Kuljeet94

Mar 31, 2022
Got the golden email of confirmation of PR today under CEC
ITA = 30 may 2021
Aor = 28 August 2021
Biometrics = 21 Oct
Medical passed = 27 August
Long pause then today got the COPR

Contacted mpp 2 weeks ago and 3 day ago from today. She told me my file is in edmonton and security has not started yet and criminality is I progress and today I got my confirmation from Etobicoke. So, nobody know what is happening.
Best of luck guys

urvishpatel1996

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
ITA = 30 may 2021
Aor = 28 August 2021
Biometrics = 21 Oct

Contacted mpp 2 weeks ago and 3 day ago from today. She told me my file is in edmonton and security has not started yet and criminality is I progress and today I got my confirmation from Etobicoke. So, nobody know what is happening.
Best of luck guys
Finally some good news. Congratulations man!!

urvishpatel1996

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
ITA = 30 may 2021
Aor = 28 August 2021
Biometrics = 21 Oct

Best of luck guys
Btw, how do we contact mpp? Can you please suggest?