Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-08-2021
IELTS Request
30-08-2021

lizaorlova

Oct 14, 2020
I've been following this forum silently for a while but finally got my exciting news today!

Category: CEC
AOR: August 13, 2021
Medical: September 2021
Biometrics: October 2021
Right of permanent residence fee request: November 17, 2021
Address confirmation request: February 4, 2022
Portal email (from Etobicoke): March 15, 2022

Now just waiting for the portal link, hoping to receive the PR card soon!

kiratjoh@l

Feb 19, 2022
Received PR card yesterday 2/22/2022

Account Updated - PR card application approved and message saying mailed to you on 02/17/2022

Spouse Received COPR and Stamped Visa (India)- 02/18/2022

Thank you
Hi congratulations
I got my portal email today and my husband already got the ppr , he is in Australia.But on the portal email it's saying confirm you and your dependent are in canada. What should I do about it? Please help

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
I got my ECOPR today.

However, I got a problem. Dec 2021 out of desperation, I emailed the portal and they gave me a portal access and it has been pending since. Now, I did not receive any portal email or confirmation and I got the ECOPR right away.

BUT!

We have already planned to travel end of this month to our home country after 4 long years which was planned Jan since I had a feeling my PR app will take a long time. My plan was to not confirm and wait for us to get back and confirm so our TRV would still be valid by the time we get back. I am pretty sure PR card would be delayed and we won't be able to enter Canada with our TRVs.

Any advice on what to do?

1. email portal?
2. apply for PRTD?

Thanks a bunch

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
I got my ECOPR today.

However, I got a problem. Dec 2021 out of desperation, I emailed the portal and they gave me a portal access and it has been pending since. Now, I did not receive any portal email or confirmation and I got the ECOPR right away.

BUT!

We have already planned to travel end of this month to our home country after 4 long years which was planned Jan since I had a feeling my PR app will take a long time. My plan was to not confirm and wait for us to get back and confirm so our TRV would still be valid by the time we get back. I am pretty sure PR card would be delayed and we won't be able to enter Canada with our TRVs.

Any advice on what to do?

1. email portal?
2. apply for PRTD?

Thanks a bunch
I think your trv will be canceled since you are approved for PR, only option is to apply for PRTD while you are back home. You can apply for PR cards I have seen some gets within couple of days.

Pinkbaby

Jan 23, 2022
I am just waiting for my Copr.
CEC
Aor- Aug. 12 ( 1 inland dependent)
January 31- Officer asked me to update my current residential address
March 14 - PR approved
March 17- Portal Link

Chahalkamal

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
I have got medical request for spouse for CEC AND SOWP altogether. What if I receive passport request letter for both at the same time ? Then how it gonna work ?