+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

portutrini2

Nov 2, 2021
My wife who's AOR is April 19th, recently got an email saying that her profile was updated, when we checked the additional documents changed from "no additional documents required" to "we are reviewing your additional documents." The thing is the last document she sent was back in June, (police certificate from Pakistan), and in early August is when it stated that the additional document was received. So it's been almost 6 months since she sent it and only now is it saying that the document is being reviewed.

The most recent change before this was her background check changing from "we will let you know when we begin your background check" to "we are processing your background check. This happened about 3 weeks ago.

Are these changes a good sign or nothing to get excited about?

sufi_sufi_sufi

Sep 14, 2021
I got to know this from my Local MP office.

Aor 27th April
Medical 19th May

Security - Passed
Eligibility - Not started

That's all they got to know, but in one day and 2 months of GCMC notes was nothing.

Whats does this mean?

Reactions: mangogo

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
I got to know this from my Local MP office.

Aor 27th April
Medical 19th May

Security - Passed
Eligibility - Not started

That's all they got to know, but in one day and 2 months of GCMC notes was nothing.

Whats does this mean?
Same timeline and same status.
what is your VO?

foodieM

Nov 3, 2021
I got my portal email yesterday, here is my timeline:

AOR April 25, 2021
MEP May 19, 2021
Office is at Vancouver

Called IRCC in Aug and Sept - Security passed but eligibility and criminal not started.

GU on Oct 9 2021, second GU on Oct 29, 2021
First portal email on Nov 2 2021

Good luck everyone!

Alexis117

Jun 4, 2021
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-04-2021
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Finally, PR Card approved Nov 3rd. To friends who’s still waiting, hope you get your PR soon! All the best guys

Reactions: mangogo and neo2020

zarge

Oct 25, 2019
Hi can I ask what did they ask u in fairness letter???
They were asking me for proof of my intention to leave Quebec (I applied from Montreal).

I moved to Ontario last month and sent them my new lease, and this morning I upload my first utility bill using the webform as another proof.

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
They were asking me for proof of my intention to leave Quebec (I applied from Montreal).

I moved to Ontario last month and sent them my new lease, and this morning I upload my first utility bill using the webform as another proof.
What is your timeline please? and the VO if you know it