+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

DShine

Feb 9, 2020
Hi, my AOR is April 9th, 2021, I have received portal email today, my spouse also received same mail. My question is do we need to send confirmation individual or either one person can confirm the detail adding spouse information.
send only one email with all the details. I did the same.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon , I have an urgent help request, I just received an ADR from IRCC, they asked me to upload my our common law proof such as rental receipt or joint bank account, the problem is they ask me to upload these documents through MyCIC account, but I open the submitted documents list, there's no place for me to upload documents, what should I do? should I just raise a webform and upload through there? I have only 7 days to finish additional document submission, please help, thank you so much in advance!
If you do not have an upload window, send the documents via webform.

Reactions: CrystalinCanada

vittga1

Jun 24, 2016
I just got a GU after getting a lot of errors when trying to login, it showed a message saying “you’re not logged in” and the screen that you select English and French and when I was finally able to get in it showed application updated. Anyone else? Idk if it’s a real one or glitch

beweda

Sep 22, 2021
I just got a GU after getting a lot of errors when trying to login, it showed a message saying “you’re not logged in” and the screen that you select English and French and when I was finally able to get in it showed application updated. Anyone else? Idk if it’s a real one or glitch
When you refer to a GU? Is this an email you received or something on your profile showing "most recent update on..." etc.

Gvf1985

Aug 11, 2020
Hi! I asked my legal rep for my log in info. You should ask for yours, they will provide it since it's your profile. I often check mine for updates so I know the changes and wouldn't ask my lawyer every time. Also, she's always a day late in giving me updates of there's any since I'm not her only client unfortunately.
Did u order gcms?

neo2020

Sep 22, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-04-2021
Med's Done....
13-05-2021
Got third GU ...but nothing

Aor- 26th April,2021
Medical and Biometric -15 th May

Ukea

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Got third GU ...but nothing

Aor- 26th April,2021
Medical and Biometric -15 th May
Aor 9 april
26 april Medical passed
22 jun bowp received as my permit was going to expire on 5 June applied 17 may.

since then no information
Background check processing
No documents need
No info about ghost update as I have a rep, so can’t login into my profile

but tried calling ircc from3 days it says can’t find ur application it is a glitch or gu no idea….

vittga1

Jun 24, 2016
When you refer to a GU? Is this an email you received or something on your profile showing "most recent update on..." etc.
It’s when you login to your profile it says application updated but when you go in there’s no update. When that happens you receive a GU and some people say there’s someone working on your file

CrystalinCanada

Star Member
Apr 11, 2021
I got my second ghost update today seen the same thing as (APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED) but nothing was updated in the profile every thing was same. Any one on the same boat? Usually how many times we will see these updates??
I got GU but nothing has changed in my account, but after couple of hours, I received an email says there's a new change in my account, when I login, it's a ADR request

Veena123

Oct 4, 2021
Aor 9 april
26 april Medical passed
22 jun bowp received as my permit was going to expire on 5 June applied 17 may.

since then no information
Background check processing
No documents need
No info about ghost update as I have a rep, so can’t login into my profile

but tried calling ircc from3 days it says can’t find ur application it is a glitch or gu no idea….
Ircc System is down that is the reason its saying like that