+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

preet571

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
In fact the Current status shows 'Application/Profile Updated', even for older approved applications in my GCKey. I can't even see the Application Status in my approved applications. Is this same for you also?
Yes same issue old approved applicaton also shows updated...

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Hi all. Finally received the PR cards for my family. My AOR was April 18th. The long wait is over. Hope you all get the cards soon. VO was CPC Ottawa.

Reactions: Tubiti

Acamp1410

Apr 7, 2021
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2021
AOR Received.
08-04-2021
Med's Done....
24-04-2021
How do u check ur profile i cant log in to mine bec i have rep, did u request gcms notes?
Hi! I asked my legal rep for my log in info. You should ask for yours, they will provide it since it's your profile. I often check mine for updates so I know the changes and wouldn't ask my lawyer every time. Also, she's always a day late in giving me updates of there's any since I'm not her only client unfortunately.

Last edited:

Nikesh13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Hello guys

I have submitted my IMM5669 Schedule A background declaration on May 13 and went not applicable to June 12.

Today when I was about to check my submitted documents to just verify what I have submitted ago, I found that I have written the wrong birthdate of my Father. It's April 21, and I have written April 27.

should I have to raise webform again or just fine because my IMM5669 is already accepted by the officer by seeing the Not Applicable message ADR?

Dhruva9

Jan 9, 2021
Finally, after a long wait, there was an update on the current status field (AS PROFILE UPDATED) on my profile when I checked the full application status then there is no change in my profile. Does it mean any good sign is on the way?

Feb 13th draw.
AOR - April 22nd.
Biometrics - already done before at the work permit stage.
Medicals - May 10th.
GU - Nothing (As far as I remembered).
Did not talked with any IRCC agent so don't know about the VO!!
I got my second ghost update today seen the same thing as (APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED) but nothing was updated in the profile every thing was same. Any one on the same boat? Usually how many times we will see these updates??

Alexis117

Jun 4, 2021
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-04-2021
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Interestingly, when I went into the portal today and just reviewing the uploaded documents, the instructions at the top has changed as if they are going to issue a new checklist. It happened to me twice before where no communication letters by IRCC to upload IMM5669 & IMM5645 but the submitted application or upload documents section indicated a deadline to submit these forms. Not sure what will IRCC ask next.

Sudip_012

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
I got my second ghost update today seen the same thing as (APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED) but nothing was updated in the profile every thing was same. Any one on the same boat? Usually how many times we will see these updates??
What's your VO?

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Yes I got ghost update couple of days back and I wasn't able to login for two days, today logged in but no change.
AOR 7th April, almost 6 months and PNP applicant.

Veena123

Oct 4, 2021
Hai
Anyone with AOR 28th April visa office Montreal
I did not get any updates yet
So if anyone have any updates
Please reply

mnfh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hello everyone,

my aor is April 25 with no update after medical passed. Unfortunately, I am stuck in Etobicoke office. Do you know if anyone has received pr processed in this office? I know there are many people who have received their Copr from this office but this does not mean their applications have been processed there!

I think this office will never work on our files and they will eventually send them out to other offices. It’s an unfair situation for some applicants!