+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

harry11211

Jun 17, 2021
Hi my aor is april 13. After medical and boimetrics done no new updates. I dont have a last name in my passport and i know three other people who donot have a last name and have april aor still waiting. Are there anymore waiting here.
yes i am with given name only with same aor

Gvf1985

Aug 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

I saw on my profile today that they have updated my profile/application status but I couldn't see any changes in my application. Also I haven't received any email from IRCC or ghost updates as I have a legal rep. I don't know if this a good thing, I'm dying to see what the update is.

Application info: AOR: April 7
Hi how do we know if the legal representative receive any updates?

Reactions: Acamp1410

mahidwre05

Jun 18, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2021
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Med's Done....
11-05-2021
I have a query regarding portal email and COPR. I have to travel outside of Canada in mid-November and looking at the trend I don't think I will get the portal email with enough time to receive the PR card. I am currently on a PGWP with a valid work TRV. I am wondering if I get the portal email near my travel date or after I am outside of Canada, can I delay my reply to the portal email? For how long does the portal email stay valid and if you delay your response, do they provide it again? If anybody has a similar experience please share.
I know that once I reply to the portal email and I get the COPR and if I travel my TRV won't be valid and I have to come back using PRTD.
I am afraid with the same issue. Did you try to contact cic to explain the situation?

mahidwre05

Jun 18, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2021
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Med's Done....
11-05-2021
I have a query regarding portal email and COPR. I have to travel outside of Canada in mid-November and looking at the trend I don't think I will get the portal email with enough time to receive the PR card. I am currently on a PGWP with a valid work TRV. I am wondering if I get the portal email near my travel date or after I am outside of Canada, can I delay my reply to the portal email? For how long does the portal email stay valid and if you delay your response, do they provide it again? If anybody has a similar experience please share.
I know that once I reply to the portal email and I get the COPR and if I travel my TRV won't be valid and I have to come back using PRTD.
Hi, I just talked with CIC about what to do in this situation and they told me that if you get the portal email for virtual landing you just reply to that email telling them to postponed the virtual landing and you want to remain in you TRV status until you return to Canada. But whenever you get the email don't let them wait and reply ASAP. So, they mentioned it as simple as that.

This suggestion was a great relief for me.

rajpal02

Sep 25, 2020
Hi, I just talked with CIC about what to do in this situation and they told me that if you get the portal email for virtual landing you just reply to that email telling them to postponed the virtual landing and you want to remain in you TRV status until you return to Canada. But whenever you get the email don't let them wait and reply ASAP. So, they mentioned it as simple as that.

This suggestion was a great relief for me.
Thanks for this reply. Much appreciate it.

Acamp1410

Apr 7, 2021
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2021
AOR Received.
08-04-2021
Med's Done....
24-04-2021
Hi how do we know if the legal representative receive any updates?
I don't really know. I asked my legal rep multiple times if she has received any updates and she said she hasn't. I always check my profile if there's any changes

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
I can't see Application Status in my GCKey account right now. Is it just for me or some of you are seeing this too in your accounts?

Application status and messages
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application.

Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Reactions: preet571

preet571

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
I can't see Application Status in my GCKey account right now. Is it just for me or some of you are seeing this too in your accounts?

Application status and messages
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application.

Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
Same issue with my profile...