+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

beweda

Sep 22, 2021
As we enter 6 month of processing time, adrenaline also goes high along with frustation... I hope all of April AOR get their PR in Oct, 2021
I have just called IRCC; the lady I spoke to advised that 6 months is the minimum time to wait now. Which is a real shame; and I hope they update the website soon. Good luck to everyone still waiting; I can feel your anxiety!

Reactions: neo2020

mkm2021

Mar 5, 2021
Hello
Anyone still waiting for golden email with VO Etibocoke ?
Mine AOR is 13 april and got no update after passing medical and bio on April 29.
AOR: 8th April
Bio, Infosharing etc. done by 28th April
File transferred to VO Etobicoke on 17th May
After that no movement except 'Medical' which got completed on 5th July
GCMS notes received on 30th July which say that Eligibility & Security NOT started, ordered GCMS again around 3 weeks back, yet to receive them.

Reactions: harry11211

rajpal02

Sep 25, 2020
I have a query regarding portal email and COPR. I have to travel outside of Canada in mid-November and looking at the trend I don't think I will get the portal email with enough time to receive the PR card. I am currently on a PGWP with a valid work TRV. I am wondering if I get the portal email near my travel date or after I am outside of Canada, can I delay my reply to the portal email? For how long does the portal email stay valid and if you delay your response, do they provide it again? If anybody has a similar experience please share.
I know that once I reply to the portal email and I get the COPR and if I travel my TRV won't be valid and I have to come back using PRTD.

Reactions: mahidwre05

rajpal02

Sep 25, 2020
AOR: 14 the April
Medical : 25 Sep
Portal email: 28 Sep
Portal Cred: 29 Sep
COPR: Oct 1st.

Finally got my COPR after long wait. Thanks all for your help and best of luck for your process.
Congratulations. May I know your VO? I have the same date AOR

Reactions: neo2020

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
AOR: 14 the April
Medical : 25 Sep
Portal email: 28 Sep
Portal Cred: 29 Sep
COPR: Oct 1st.

Finally got my COPR after long wait. Thanks all for your help and best of luck for your process.
Congratulations!!!
Please do you know when your eligibility passed?

Last edited:

Acamp1410

Apr 7, 2021
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2021
AOR Received.
08-04-2021
Med's Done....
24-04-2021
Hello everyone,

I saw on my profile today that they have updated my profile/application status but I couldn't see any changes in my application. Also I haven't received any email from IRCC or ghost updates as I have a legal rep. I don't know if this a good thing, I'm dying to see what the update is.

Application info: AOR: April 7

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Hello everyone,

I saw on my profile today that they have updated my profile/application status but I couldn't see any changes in my application. Also I haven't received any email from IRCC or ghost updates as I have a legal rep. I don't know if this a good thing, I'm dying to see what the update is.

Its a good sign
Its a good update
You will soon get PORTAL

Sudip_012

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hello everyone,

What is your VO?

harry11211

Jun 17, 2021
AOR: 8th April
Bio, Infosharing etc. done by 28th April
File transferred to VO Etobicoke on 17th May
After that no movement except 'Medical' which got completed on 5th July
GCMS notes received on 30th July which say that Eligibility & Security NOT started, ordered GCMS again around 3 weeks back, yet to receive them.
Same here no update since file moved to etobicoke..

Deepsiidhu

Apr 10, 2017
Hi my aor is april 13. After medical and boimetrics done no new updates. I dont have a last name in my passport and i know three other people who donot have a last name and have april aor still waiting. Are there anymore waiting here.