+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

FayRe

Mar 2, 2021
I got a GU on Sep 10th
Nice! it should mean something positive. Did you know any April AoR (Montreal VO) got portal mail or at least ADR recently? They are definitely working on March AoRs, like the-3rd-week batch. I wonder if they already started processing April Aors...or not

mansun

Apr 3, 2021
I think in your case when your husband gets portal email, he has to declare location of all dependents. So, you guys are in India now, he has to tell them about it. You guys will get passport request for India office and on basis of stamp on your passport you guys can travel back to Canada. But your medicals should be valid when you enter to Canada. Your PR cards will be applied on your entry in Canada. @legalfalcon if i am wrong please correct me.
I think in your case when your husband gets portal email, he has to declare location of all dependents. So, you guys are in India now, he has to tell them about it. You guys will get passport request for India office and on basis of stamp on your passport you guys can travel back to Canada. But your medicals should be valid when you enter to Canada. Your PR cards will be applied on your entry in Canada. @legalfalcon if i am wrong please correct me.

thank you for reply .. appreciate a lot .. will reply to the mail

mansun

Apr 3, 2021
Though I am not in a similar situation (as I am in Canada), I am also awaiting TRV for more than 7 months now. Applied for TRV in end of Jan'2021 and still awaiting stamping. I am also still waiting for PR. My AOR is April 8th, 2021.
Having said that, I believe a stamped TRV is not a must for travel. You should be able to travel back here using your Open WP and the in-process TRV application.

I heard reapplying in new portal making process faster ..

sufi_sufi_sufi

Sep 14, 2021
I am in the same boat

Applied TRV: March 15, 2021
AOR: April 28 2021 with 1 Dependent.

I don't think so you can travel with a Work permit you need a stamped visa.

Waiting like crazy, I hope everyone here gets the golden email so we can stop thinking about this, Have not seen my wife in forever.

Reactions: Batabata