+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Hello all. Consider me the most unlucky person. I received a phone call today saying that my portal email was sent to me on July 25. I never received the email. I missed the call so it went to a voicemail. Now I have to wait for IRCC to get back to me. I have lost more than 2 months now just due to the miscommunication of the email. No idea where the email is gone. But the system is working. Please have faith. Keep checking your junk and all other emails. Now I still have some more wait. Please wish me luck ;)

Last edited:

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hello all. Consider me the most unlucky person. I received a phone call today saying that my portal email was sent to me on July 25. I never received the email. I missed the call so it went to a voicemail. Now I have to wait for IRCC to get back to me. I have lost more than 2 months now just due to the miscommunication of the email. No idea where the email is gone. But the system is working. Please have faith. Keep checking your junk and all other emails. Now I still have some more wait. Please wish me luck ;)
Oh boy. So sorry to hear. Please check your recycle bin. Can you say how u knew it was sent to you??

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Done that too. The email was never received. I used to always check my junk email. But any ways. Now waiting to receive it again. Hopefully next week.
My last call in August my security was not started. Just hope I don't encounter the same situation like you because I check my email daily. It would suck knowing you were checking for something that was not there to begin with.

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
My last call in August my security was not started. Just hope I don't encounter the same situation like you because I check my email daily. It would suck knowing you were checking for something that was not there to begin with.
I had called on July 16th and the agent said my application was near final decision. That makes sense if they sent the Portal email on July 25. Only issue is I never received it. And today the agents follow up call proves it. Also there is no change on my application online. Everything in progress yet.

Reactions: Trevor1

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
I had called on July 16th and the agent said my application was near final decision. That makes sense if they sent the Portal email on July 25. Only issue is I never received it. And today the agents follow up call proves it. Also there is no change on my application online. Everything in progress yet.
I'll look out for any calls then cause right now we can't call ircc because of the afgan situation.

Reactions: Marie_Cute

mkm2021

Mar 5, 2021
Is the status in the online application not updated, if a person is sent the PR portal mail? People who have received the PR portal mail, can they confirm, if there was any status update in their online application when they have received the PR portal email.

Dip_275

Jul 14, 2021
Is the status in the online application not updated, if a person is sent the PR portal mail? People who have received the PR portal mail, can they confirm, if there was any status update in their online application when they have received the PR portal email.
Status changes when we receive copr. Before that status was same.

Rojaj16

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Got my ecopr today but there is correction required sent email to correct them.

Aor : 20 April 2021
Medical : 10 May
Eligibility & criminality : 11 May
Security not started until : 21 July( call with IRCC)
Portal 1st mail : 31 July
Portal credential : 31 July
Ecopr: 4 Aug
VO- CPC Ottawa
Got my card Wednesday . All the best for everyone.

Reactions: Batabata

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
For me the status is not updated. It is showing everything is still in progress. Only Medical is showing completed. Rest all in review. And background check is same what was from beginning. It never changed. My issue is I did not receive the email. The agent reached out to me after a month and a half. So please pick up calls. Someone might try to reach you for updates. The email was sent to me on July 25. My bad luck never received it.:confused::confused:

canprind2020

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
You can check with your attorney if you filed any work permit. It may sound illogical but it's worth a try. My attorney(filed my work permit) got the email for my kid's portal invite. I applied PR application by myself. And I got portal invite for me in my personal email, only my kid's portal email sent to the attorney.

Reactions: Marie_Cute

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
You can check with your attorney if you filed any work permit. It may sound illogical but it's worth a try. My attorney(filed my work permit) got the email for my kid's portal invite. I applied PR application by myself. And I got portal invite for me in my personal email, only my kid's portal email sent to the attorney.
Thanks for the information. I will email my work permit attorneys and check if they have received it.