*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
ITA: Feb 13
AOR: Apr 20
Med: May 07-Passed
BIO: May 11- Passed
ADR: Schedule A- IMM5669 - Submitted (May 13)
ADR: not Available (June 12).
Eligibility: Passed (Called Agent in July)
Security: in progress.
criminality: not-started

Called Agent last week, Application has been moved from Vancouver to Edmonton VO.

since then, No update at all. Security is being in progress for a Month, which is unusual, generally, it takes 4 to 5 business days.

But don't know how they coordinates with CSIS and other agencies.
ITA: Feb 14
AOR: Apr 3rd 2021
Med: May 24-Passed
BIO: May 31- Passed
Eligibility: Passed. Sometime in May. Agent advised so on calls made ending May and June.
Security: not started.
criminality: passed.

Security was last stage in my application on May 31, 2021.
Application still in process.
Last call to IRCC agent advised security can start until late Feb 2022 and I need to wait or leave Canada.

I decided to stop checking on my application and calling ircc. I'll wait until a decision is made.

Reason for telling you this is some of us are worst off than u. Have patience and you will get your reward.

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
ITA: Feb 14
AOR: Apr 3rd 2021
Med: May 24-Passed
BIO: May 31- Passed
Eligibility: Passed. Sometime in May. Agent advised so on calls made ending May and June.
Security: not started.
criminality: passed.

Security was last stage in my application on May 31, 2021.
Application still in process.
Last call to IRCC agent advised security can start until late Feb 2022 and I need to wait or leave Canada.

I decided to stop checking on my application and calling ircc. I'll wait until a decision is made.

Reason for telling you this is some of us are worst off than u. Have patience and you will get your reward.
Thanks Trevor for your kind words. Yup many of us from April and there are applications from 2020 which are still not approved. Patience is a virtue.

Reactions: Trevor1

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Thanks Trevor for your kind words. Yup many of us from April and there are applications from 2020 which are still not approved. Patience is a virtue.
Wish I knew the system how ircc processes applications. I think they over exaggerate the word "unique" as most people applications who went beyond the processing time was no fault of their own. It simply got stuck in the process(Maybe forgotten). It is unfair to some having to wait extended time for a final decision while some get a decision on their application in a jiffy of time but again we are at the losing end. There's nothing else left to do other than wait and yes patience is virtue but as humans we tend to get frustrated when we encounter these type of situations.

Reactions: Marie_Cute

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Wish I knew the system how ircc processes applications. I think they over exaggerate the word "unique" as most people applications who went beyond the processing time was no fault of their own. It simply got stuck in the process(Maybe forgotten). It is unfair to some having to wait extended time for a final decision while some get a decision on their application in a jiffy of time but again we are at the losing end. There's nothing else left to do other than wait and yes patience is virtue but as humans we tend to get frustrated when we encounter these type of situations.
Totally agree. Till it is done we will constantly be focusing on our application rather than anything else. Fingers crossed. Hopefully they touch the applications with are forgotten.

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Folks, I want to study after getting PR, but York university rejected me, cause of my less grades in High school in maths. Now, I want to do night school classes to get maths credit, but Toronto city counselor says, I cannot study on work permit, I have to apply for student permit. Do you guys advice getting student permit just to attend night classes?

arj_88

Dec 3, 2020
Hey Folks!!

I just got my PR and I'd like to share my timeline with you! As I said before, this forum was extremely helpful!

Just be patient and your dream will come true!

ITA: 13Feb 2021
File submitted: April 8th, 2021
AOR: 8th April 2021
Med: 26th April 2021
Biometrics: 26th 2021
1st GU: some day in May
2nd GU: Aug 5th 2021
Portal 1st Email: Aug 17th 2021
Portal Credentials 2nd Email: Aug 17th 2021
Portal Confirmation: Aug 17th 2021
eCoPR for me and dependants: Aug 19th 2021
PR Card Received: Sep 1st 2021

VO - Vancouver

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hey Folks!!

I just got my PR and I'd like to share my timeline with you! As I said before, this forum was extremely helpful!

Just be patient and your dream will come true!

ITA: 13Feb 2021
File submitted: April 8th, 2021
AOR: 8th April 2021
Med: 26th April 2021
Biometrics: 26th 2021
1st GU: some day in May
2nd GU: Aug 5th 2021
Portal 1st Email: Aug 17th 2021
Portal Credentials 2nd Email: Aug 17th 2021
Portal Confirmation: Aug 17th 2021
eCoPR for me and dependants: Aug 19th 2021
PR Card Received: Sep 1st 2021

VO - Vancouver
What's your VO

Reactions: Aman1212

SerenaBeau

Jun 15, 2020
Hi,

Has anyone experienced receiving the principal applicant’s PR card but not the dependents’? We got our eCOPR on August 13.

Thanks!

Ukea

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Aor 9 april
Medical 26 april
Eligibility in review no change in status after that ,applied for bridge open work permit Got bowp on 22 June
My agent got email for his representation form do we have to submit representation form every time they send status ???!
How does this work??

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
So many applications in June and July AOR are getting approvals. Why are the other applications on hold? Is there any valid explanation other than complex application reason?

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
So many applications in June and July AOR are getting approvals. Why are the other applications on hold? Is there any valid explanation other than complex application reason?
Lol Marie_Cute patience is virtue. You seemed a little edgy today. Don't worry, they will remember the forgotten before Dec 2021.

Reactions: Marie_Cute