+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

vmsudhan

Apr 17, 2021
Hey guys anyone here with US history, previously worked in US and moved here to Canada and just stuck for the Portal email. It's been 4 months since my AOR there is no progress at all. I have called only once and the agent had said everything is ok. Did not know the stages of any passed but he mentioned the application is waiting for final decision. Is that applications with US history are taking longer than other applications for approval? Can anyone with similar experience share details with me? My AOR is April 18. VO CPC Ottawa.

I know there are other applications which are normal and taking longer time too. But if you see June thread many have received their Portal email.
Will it take more than a year for my email to come?
Thoughts please
I am in the same situation with US history. AOR 7th Apr, VO Montreal.

Reactions: Marie_Cute

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Omg really so long !!!!! Do they have anything to respond to u ?????
Nope I have submitted all relevant docs and even I have helped my colleagues and the best part is all of them got PR atleast three months before and the only difference between theirs and mine is I applied in April and they all after aug 2020

Reactions: Dip_275

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Why would he wait for a year and change? Something is definitely wrong there bud. You should call ircc. Did u apply cec or pnp? Share your timeline
CEC inland and submitted all docs and I have guided my colleagues atleast 5 and they all got PR. So I think I know what am doing . Yes raised 3 GCMS notes , contacted MP thrice and even got a reply from Ottawa in dec 2020. It is just that they did not touch my application due to pandemic. And as of last Monday, it is the same status and did various things and one of them might have worked and someone looked into my file after Monday and by Friday I got portal mail to upload photos as well. So I would say it all depends on when they touch your application. My security and criminality were pending since aug 2020 and rest all passed

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi folks! Can you please check your notes for me? The History section.
My whole History section is redacted (blank) like 50 pages under section S12.(1).
Just R10 was done and I wonder what 50 pages info they could erase and why.
Thanks!

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hoping for the same. I asked about US history because there is a thread where people are saying if you have US history your application may take one year. I thought same because my case was not moving ahead. But I will wait patiently now. Thanks.
No few of my friends who applied after nov 2020 with US history and visa rejections also got in less than 6 months

Reactions: Marie_Cute

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
CEC inland and submitted all docs and I have guided my colleagues atleast 5 and they all got PR. So I think I know what am doing . Yes raised 3 GCMS notes , contacted MP thrice and even got a reply from Ottawa in dec 2020. It is just that they did not touch my application due to pandemic. And as of last Monday, it is the same status and did various things and one of them might have worked and someone looked into my file after Monday and by Friday I got portal mail to upload photos as well. So I would say it all depends on when they touch your application. My security and criminality were pending since aug 2020 and rest all passed
Thats rough buddy. Hopefully no one has to go through your situation. I do believe it's unfair to the applicant. Why they process some applications in weeks and others over a year beats me. I guess they don't care :(

mnfh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hello everyone,

Do we have any applicant who knows his/her application has been processed in Etobicoke and already got COPR? I know many people have received their portal emails from this office but this does not mean all stages have been passed in Etobicoke. My files were transferred to this office around early June and it seems no one has touched it. I am wondering if they are processing April applicants. Thanks

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hello everyone,

Do we have any applicant who knows his/her application has been processed in Etobicoke and already got COPR? I know many people have received their portal emails from this office but this does not mean all stages have been passed in Etobicoke. My files were transferred to this office around early June and it seems no one has touched it. I am wondering if they are processing April applicants. Thanks
AOR April 3, 2021.
VO Etobicoke.
Application has been in final stage pass 3 months. Therefore I don't think anyone has touched it so yeah they are slow and maybe fast for some.

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
I dont wanna hope for anything now. So disappointed
Yeah. As of today, ircc no longer taking calls. Only for emergency purposes. If you call ircc for application status they hang up on you. When you call now they have an automated message saying they are occupied with the refugee/asylum cases from Afghanistan.

Reactions: noears