+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
I called them last week, they req last docs on july 29 to give biometrics again cause first one declined coz of poor quality. Eligibility passed criminality in progress and security not started.
If security isn't started yet. I would say you have about 2 months more wait. Based on what I learned so far is when security is started, its takes one month because its the last step in your application which is then finalized and you receive COPR.

Yuvi3245

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
If security isn't started yet. I would say you have about 2 months more wait. Based on what I learned so far is when security is started, its takes one month because its the last step in your application which is then finalized and you receive COPR.
It only takes couple days cause my sister called ircc agent told her security not started and within a week she got copr . And i have seen so many people in diff threads who got theor gcms notes n security was done within a week

Reactions: simran@

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
It only takes couple days cause my sister called ircc agent told her security not started and within a week she got copr . And i have seen so many people in diff threads who got theor gcms notes n security was done within a week
Maybe it happens for some but not all cases. My security took over a month and its still in process. There are similar individuals on this same thread with security in process over 2 months. Again its totally dependent on the VO. some process fast, some takes forever.

Yuvi3245

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Maybe it happens for some but not all cases. My security took over a month and its still in process. There are similar individuals on this same thread with security in process over 2 months. Again its totally dependent on the VO. some process fast, some takes forever.
Well hoping for best for everyone. Hopefully will hear good news soon.

Reactions: simran@

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Well hoping for best for everyone. Hopefully will hear good news soon.
Yes hopefully. My sister got her AOR May 10, 2021 and already received COPR. My AOR is April 3, 2021 and still in process. Both our backgrounds/security is the same. Both applications process in Etobicoke. Asked why applications submitted after were processed before IRCC had no explanation.

canada2637

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
AOR: 1st April
VO: Ottawa

Called twice and was told that everything passed with the exception of security checks. Today, I got a ghost update. Hopefully, they've started working on the security checks. Fingers crossed!
What was the last time you called to know security was not started? My security is not started either.

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
The first call was on the 17th of June and the second call was on the 23rd of July
I called IRCC on July 16, 2021. I was advised only security left. Called again on Aug 6, 2021. Agent advised same. Security not started everything else passed. Is there any way we can know whats holding them back from starting security????

canada2637

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
I called IRCC on July 16, 2021. I was advised only security left. Called again on Aug 6, 2021. Agent advised same. Security not started everything else passed. Is there any way we can know whats holding them back from starting security????
Same problem and question with you. I think its VO’s problem. Is there anyway to change VO lol

gurvinder89

Jul 8, 2021
AOR Received.
28-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
Congratulation.............
Finally they started processing in Vancouver
Received golden email Sunday morning
Aor 02 april 21
Inland with 3
4 year uae experience

Us visit and work visa refused
Eligibility recommended pass from may
Criminality in process
Info share in process
Security not started
Call again 2 August still same status from may
Visa office Vancouver so
Be patience will get everybody golden email.
thanks