+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi Friends,

I submitted my PR application (3 dependents- all inland) on 10-Apr-2021. As per the GCMS notes dt. 18-Jun-2021, I noticed the following completed on May-2021

a) Eligibility-Passed
b) Criminality-Passed
c) Medical-Passed
d) Info Sharing-Completed
e) Security - Not started.

The Biometric test which I took during 2019 (for my work permit) is still valid. When I checked with the IRCC agent yesterday, he said the same status and mentioned the security is yet to be started. He does not know when it will be started and how many days it will take once started. Does anyone got the COPR without the security completed and how much time the security process will take. As per the GCMS notes, CPC-Ottawa and OSC is the Primary and Secondary Office. Till now I haven't got any email for any new updates. Wondering when the final decision will taken. Anyone in similar situation?

Jaggi94

Apr 21, 2021
I got AOR on 27th April
I spoke with the ircc and they said everything is going good amd a final decision hasn’t been made yet.
They don’t need any document
No interview.
Fingerprints
Police reports
Medical all submitted with application.

Jaggi94

Apr 21, 2021
I got AOR on 27th April
I spoke with the ircc and they said everything is going good amd a final decision hasn’t been made yet.
They don’t need any document
No interview.
Fingerprints
Police reports
Medical all submitted with application.
How long will it take from here ???

Raghubir

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29-April-2021
Hi all,

Need your advice here:

AOR- April 14th 2021
Med and Bio- May 3rd 2021
VO- CPC Ottawa Secondary- Edmonton

Saw GU on June 6th- Nothing changed on the BG side.
Called IRCC same day and they said everything passed except Security not started.

July 26th 2021- Called them on this Monday, still the same answer.

Any idea how long will I need to wait? I am keeping the patience but I have seen people who applied after me are getting their COPRs, so I am getting impatient now.

Thanks in advance.
Mine VO is also CPC Ottawa. everything passed expect security from last 2 months.

nav072021

Jul 28, 2021
I have ordered GCMS notes on 29th June & received them today. Here is my timeline & update as per the GCMS notes:

ITA: Feb'2021
AOR: 8th April 2021
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started (As per notes, last update date: 04/26 having status: Not Started & due date: 2022/04/26, the latest status after 3 months is also 'not started')
Criminality: Passed (passed on 04/26 as per the notes)
Medical: Passed (passed on 07/05 as per notes, online account displays same date)
Info Sharing: Complete (last update here as well is dated 04/26)
Primary VO: Etobicoke
Secondary VO: Centralized Intake Office
The R10 check was completed on 28th April. Later on, the file was transferred from Centralized Intake Office to Etobicoke on 17th May 2021.

It seems after the file transfer to Etobicoke on 05/17, there is no movement except the medicals which got passed on 07/05.
Hey..! Aor 07 may…!
i am also waiting for update…! Not even medical..! Any advice on that?
Thank you..!