*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

vijji

Jun 30, 2021
Hello everyone just received email for PR portal....Happy tears

Cec Inland 3 Dep
AOR - 4/29
Upfront Medical - 3/1
Medical Passed - 5/18
Biometrics updated - 5/18 (previous from work permit)
Contacted Ircc today 5/27
Eligibility - passed
Criminality - passed
Security - Not Started
Called IRCC 7/26 - Agent said application looks fine and Security still in progress nothing else needed
Portal Email: 7/30
VO - CPC Ottawa
C

Cec Inland 3 Dep
AOR - 4/29
Upfront Medical - 3/1
Medical Passed - 5/18
Eligibility - passed
Criminality - passed
Security - Not Started
Called IRCC 7/26 - Agent said application looks fine and Security still in progress nothing else needed
VO - CPC Ottawa
Congratulations

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021

Cec Inland 3 Dep
AOR - 4/29
Upfront Medical - 3/1
Medical Passed - 5/18
Eligibility - passed
Criminality - passed
Security - Not Started
VO - CPC Ottawa
Congratulations.....

Guys, anyone here came on the 'Intra company transfer' and claimed 50 points for the job offer and got COPR recently ?

Reactions: mangogo

hectic

Jul 12, 2021
But this status is from last 1.5 months no change ?? Please suggest should I request for my gcm notes
same thing happening with me my eligibility 7 everything else were passed in may 21st and till now my application stuck at security check. its so frustrating and people applied after me getting portal emails

razi94

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Should i reply from applicant email address and dependent email if we select option A, Or Reply from primary applicant is enough? Please advise

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Should i reply from applicant email address and dependent email if we select option A, Or Reply from primary applicant is enough? Please advise
No dear if you select option A you will reply from the primary applicants email, list the primary applicants information as well as all the dependents information with the template they gave in the pdf document received.

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
AOR - April 20, 2021
Medical passed- May 17, 2021
Since then no updates.
Able to speak to agent today and I was informed that eligibility is passed ( which is not updated on online account).
Visa office is in CPC Ottawa
BG and Security not started yet.

Is anybody here whose application is in CPC Ottawa and waiting for final decision? How long? And is it really slow? Did someone get approval from CPC Ottawa recently?
Yes, I received final decision from CPC Ottawa and wait for few days you will get your Golden E-mail. Eligibility is main thing and you already passed.

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have a question I receive email from VLU today and credentials a few minutes ago. When I replied to the email I stated I selected option A and that all my dependents will be using the same email for portal log in. However I logged in and I only saw my information. Will the dependents information come after mine is verified I just want to make sure before I submit the information? Can anyone help?

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
I have a question I receive email from VLU today and credentials a few minutes ago. When I replied to the email I stated I selected option A and that all my dependents will be using the same email for portal log in. However I logged in and I only saw my information. Will the dependents information come after mine is verified I just want to make sure before I submit the information? Can anyone help?
Happened with me too.. When i first logged in I see my spouse and Kid but not my information.
I logged off and checked again after 15-20 mins and I could see information for all applicants

mkm2021

Mar 5, 2021
I have ordered GCMS notes on 29th June & received them today. Here is my timeline & update as per the GCMS notes:

ITA: Feb'2021
AOR: 8th April 2021
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started (As per notes, last update date: 04/26 having status: Not Started & due date: 2022/04/26, the latest status after 3 months is also 'not started')
Criminality: Passed (passed on 04/26 as per the notes)
Medical: Passed (passed on 07/05 as per notes, online account displays same date)
Info Sharing: Complete (last update here as well is dated 04/26)
Primary VO: Etobicoke
Secondary VO: Centralized Intake Office
The R10 check was completed on 28th April. Later on, the file was transferred from Centralized Intake Office to Etobicoke on 17th May 2021.

It seems after the file transfer to Etobicoke on 05/17, there is no movement except the medicals which got passed on 07/05.

Ukea

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Apr 14. Your AOR?
i just knew that Edmonton is famously slow in processing files lol
What about CIO Nova Scotia??? How’s the processing time from there ?? Eligibility under review from last 45 days and background check not started yet…..Aor 9 april with 3 dependent inland