+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

SerenaBeau

Jun 15, 2020
Our application is still in the criminality stage. It's been two months and no change. Do have any idea how long it takes for the criminality stage to finish? Thanks!

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Wow, Congrats man. Kind of curious, when did you get to know that your security was not started? Trying to figure out a possible timeframe from starting security to a final decision.
July 15th but last update on my file was on June 20.

Missi Kurd

Jul 14, 2021
Hi I called ircc agent yesterday and he had said that my app has passed and I should be getting the portal mail soon. But he said he cannot say when ... he mentioned that last update was on 20th July, so I am assuming everything passed for me then... does it take time for them to send the portal email ?

vmsudhan

Apr 17, 2021
Hi I called ircc agent yesterday and he had said that my app has passed and I should be getting the portal mail soon. But he said he cannot say when ... he mentioned that last update was on 20th July, so I am assuming everything passed for me then... does it take time for them to send the portal email ?
Hi, same status with me also. I called the agent on 15th July and still waiting for further updates.

Missi Kurd

Jul 14, 2021
Hi, same status with me also. I called the agent on 15th July and still waiting for further updates.
Hmm, that does not sound good ? But we can trust on one thing right what he said, that appplication is pased ? And now, we should just wait patiently for the further instructions ? I assuming another week or so?

Hopearl

Jun 27, 2021
Was able to s
2nd GU today. But Nothing changed.
BC still on we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
i was able to speak to an agent today. He told me everything is done and passed. what‘s left is for Final decision to be made. Having faith that everything will end in praise.

Missi Kurd

Jul 14, 2021
Was able to s

i was able to speak to an agent today. He told me everything is done and passed. what‘s left is for Final decision to be made. Having faith that everything will end in praise.
Hope so. Wish you best of luck. In my case he did mention that only thing to wait for is to get mail for further instructions. and wait for the mail.... does it mean that final decions is done ? and only wait for me is for the portal mail ? Just curious

Hopearl

Jun 27, 2021
Hope so. Wish you best of luck. In my case he did mention that only thing to wait for is to get mail for further instructions. and wait for the mail.... does it mean that final decions is done ? and only wait for me is for the portal mail ? Just curious
I’m not sure
he just said to wait for final decision