+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

PrabhaRV

Jul 27, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Its been so helpful this forum is, I would like to share my timeline here and I have some questions regarding PR card processing after receiving ECOPR
AOR: April 16th
Medical Passed: May4th
BIO: May5th
After this no Ghost update
I have received my Portal email on Jul 24th. Responded on the same day with the address and email information and received the portal login details
Updated address and Photo to the portal on Jul 25th
ECOPR received on Jul 26th

Do I need to do any other process to get my PR card or I will get it in the postal based on the details I have provided for ECOPR?

Regards,
Prabha

StuCon

Aug 29, 2019
Aor april 11

last time when I spoke to the agent on July 5th,
Criminalty : Passed,
Background : Passed,
Eligibility : Recommended Passed,
Security: Not Started,

I again called on July 23rd, there was no change in my status,

I think I got a ghost update today (from what I read from this forum ghost update is when we login the status shows application updated but there is no change in the application progress, right?)

the agent said my vo is CPC ottawa.

any one with a similar timeline?

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Aor april 11

I think I got a ghost update today (from what I read from this forum ghost update is when we login the status shows application updated but there is no change in the application progress, right?)

Yes it is

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Aor april 11

Tomorrow you are getting Golden Email. Good Luck

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
ITA 18th Mar 2021
AOR April 19, 2021
Medicals passed May 06, 2021

I have an unique situation with my application where my UCI number is different for PR application than WP application. Probably because of that I have got request for Biometrics again even though I have given in Oct 2019.
Biometrics submitted May 12, 2021

After that I have got one GU in June and no further updates for my application.

Called IRCC few times in last 3 months and got to know that my file was transferred from Sydney --> Edmonton --> Ottawa (29th June)

As per agent, Criminality passed and Eligibility and Security is in progress (This was the update in June and in July also same status shared by agent)

Asked agent regarding different UCI number. she mentioned that yes there is a note regarding this but she was not sure why is it so and she told that it shouldn't impact processing.

I am bit concerned that this is impacting processing of my application.

Does anyone else have similar situation? @legalfalcon Can you please share you inputs on this?
Having multiple UCI number is common. IRCC cannot delete once a UCI has been generated. However, you will see something as "Household."

As per IRCC household is defined as:

Household: If there is more than one UCI for the same client, this is a data integrity issue. As there is no way to delete a record from GCMS once it is promoted, the UCIs must be linked by performing a household. When a household is done, the multiple IDs will still exist but they will be linked together.

If you have been issued more than one UCI, they will be linked at the Operations Support Centre at Ottawa.

This has no impact on the processing at all.

shubh10

Apr 19, 2021
Having multiple UCI number is common. IRCC cannot delete once a UCI has been generated. However, you will see something as "Household."

As per IRCC household is defined as:

Household: If there is more than one UCI for the same client, this is a data integrity issue. As there is no way to delete a record from GCMS once it is promoted, the UCIs must be linked by performing a household. When a household is done, the multiple IDs will still exist but they will be linked together.

If you have been issued more than one UCI, they will be linked at the Operations Support Centre at Ottawa.

This has no impact on the processing at all.
Thank you for explaining ! @legalfalcon

Reactions: legalfalcon

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
All, does one need to worry about getting WP extended if eCOPR is received but PR card is not?
@legalfalcon- can you please provide your inputs on this. Here is my situation - closed WP expiring on 16th Sep 2021 and my PR application has reached at stage of portal email(I.e. I got portal link today and uploaded photo and confirmed canada address). I am now wondering if I should start WP extension process or wait for a week or 2 for eCOPR? Also, even if I get eCOPR would that be enough to discard WP extension or WP extension still required unless one gets physical PR card? Thanks !!!

Harfateh

May 10, 2021
AOR 23rd April
BIO, MED passed on 11th May
Info sharing, Criminality complete---Don't know the date

Then silence for a while and in first week of June the Eligibility has started and still dangling there.

The Security has not even started
I cal
LOL I have almost the exact same dates and steps. The Agend told me today that I passed criminality, next step is the eligibility (where we are both stuck) and the final step is security.
me too in same dates with my dependents yesterday’s I called and got information vo Ottawa ,security not started

Reactions: scenestrange

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hey guys,
what are your thoughts on the processing times? The state that they are currently processing applications received between Oct 4th and 10th from 2020.

Currently, I am in the same boat as many of you.

Single application, already in Canada. 2 years of experience here, 5 from Europe with the same company.

aor : Apr 19th
med pass: may 10th
last update: may 10th

Had a ghost update before May 10th.
This timeline shown on their website is total BS , most of folks from March to May have got portal email or even COPR

Reactions: mrloco

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon- can you please provide your inputs on this. Here is my situation - closed WP expiring on 16th Sep 2021 and my PR application has reached at stage of portal email(I.e. I got portal link today and uploaded photo and confirmed canada address). I am now wondering if I should start WP extension process or wait for a week or 2 for eCOPR? Also, even if I get eCOPR would that be enough to discard WP extension or WP extension still required unless one gets physical PR card? Thanks !!!
Since your WP expires on Sept 16, you have time. So just wait for 2-3 weeks. Most likely you will receive a COPR.

The day you receive a e-COPR, you become a PR effective that date and your WP is cancelled as a PR, you do not need a permit to work anymore.

Reactions: tonitigers