NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
ITA 18th Mar 2021
AOR April 19, 2021
Medicals passed May 06, 2021

I have an unique situation with my application where my UCI number is different for PR application than WP application. Probably because of that I have got request for Biometrics again even though I have given in Oct 2019.
Biometrics submitted May 12, 2021

After that I have got one GU in June and no further updates for my application.

Called IRCC few times in last 3 months and got to know that my file was transferred from Sydney --> Edmonton --> Ottawa (29th June)

As per agent, Criminality passed and Eligibility and Security is in progress (This was the update in June and in July also same status shared by agent)

Asked agent regarding different UCI number. she mentioned that yes there is a note regarding this but she was not sure why is it so and she told that it shouldn't impact processing.

I am bit concerned that this is impacting processing of my application.

Does anyone else have similar situation? @legalfalcon Can you please share you inputs on this?
You should have requested the ATIP note, not too late yet.

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
I just had a call and they are still reviewing the Eligibility (almost 40 days passed its ongoing )....Not sure what they are checking, I came Canada on Intra company transfer all my information is already there as a part of my Work permit application (that's why they approved my WP in a first place) .

Really frustrating!!!!

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I just had a call and they are still reviewing the Eligibility (almost 40 days passed its ongoing )....Not sure what they are checking, I came Canada on Intra company transfer all my information is already there as a part of my Work permit application (that's why they approved my WP in a first place) .

Really frustrating!!!!
what's your VO?

Anil2049

Jun 20, 2019
Help! Help!
Hi folks,

My AOR is April 20, 2021. Medical passed on May 17. Since then, no any updates.
I have changed my address and changed my job. Do I need to update these changes and how do I do it?
Do I need to update experience letter from previous job?

Guide me guys,
Thank you

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
I finally managed to talk to an Agent.
My application is also stuck in Ottawa in Eligibility process and i also was a intra company transfer 2 years ago
not sure what they are doing

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Well, now we are 2! What is your timeline?
AOR 23rd April
BIO, MED passed on 11th May
Info sharing, Criminality complete---Don't know the date

Then silence for a while and in first week of June the Eligibility has started and still dangling there.

The Security has not even started

Reactions: mrloco

mrloco

Jul 27, 2021
AOR 23rd April
BIO, MED passed on 11th May
Info sharing, Criminality complete---Don't know the date

Then silence for a while and in first week of June the Eligibility has started and still dangling there.

The Security has not even started
LOL I have almost the exact same dates and steps. The Agend told me today that I passed criminality, next step is the eligibility (where we are both stuck) and the final step is security.

Reactions: scenestrange

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got the credentails for Portal Login. Thank you so much everyone for the updates and guidance. All the best!

CEC inland - Medical and BioMetrics Upfront - Spouse and child
Visa Office: RROC (Not sure about Primary and Secondary details)
22 April 2021 - AOR
08 May 2021 - Medical Passed
08 May 2021 - Biometrics updated
7 June 2021 - Ghost Update #1: Background check changed from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. " to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"
21 July 2021 - Ghost Update #2 - (Background check changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. ")

23 July 2021 - Email requesting information from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca - Replied on the same day
24 JUly 2021 - Email with Credentials for portal login from IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca - Submitted Photo and Address on the same day
Congrats ... can you please share VO ?
Thanks