+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

canprind2020

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Got the credentails for Portal Login. Thank you so much everyone for the updates and guidance. All the best!

CEC inland - Medical and BioMetrics Upfront - Spouse and child
Visa Office: RROC (Not sure about Primary and Secondary details)
22 April 2021 - AOR
08 May 2021 - Medical Passed
08 May 2021 - Biometrics updated
7 June 2021 - Ghost Update #1: Background check changed from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. " to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"
21 July 2021 - Ghost Update #2 - (Background check changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. ")

23 July 2021 - Email requesting information from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca - Replied on the same day
24 JUly 2021 - Email with Credentials for portal login from IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca - Submitted Photo and Address on the same day

Missi Kurd

Jul 14, 2021
Got the credentails for Portal Login. Thank you so much everyone for the updates and guidance. All the best!

22 April 2021 - AOR
7 June 2021 - Ghost Update #1: Background check changed from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. " to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"
21 July 2021 - Ghost Update #2 - (Background check changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. ")

23 July 2021 - Email requesting information from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca - Replied on the same day
24 JUly 2021 - Email with Credentials for portal login from IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca - Submitted Photo and Address on the same day
I have almost same timelines- I got a ghost update on 21 July and then on 23rd , but have not received any mail requesting information as yet.Just waiting eagerly.

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
+1 (888) 242-2100 this is the only number. Try calling them at different times.
Thank you. Will call on Monday for sure. I really don't get it though. I submitted my profile in Dec 2021, NOC code A, one dependent. My CRS score was at 570 at the time of draw. All documents submitted and can be supported. If cic request anything I can get it done

22 April 2021 - AOR

My AOR date is April 3 2021. Application still in process. Eligibility still under review. Medicals passed and biometrics given. No updates since. No request for additional info either. Help please

canprind2020

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Thank you. Will call on Monday for sure. I really don't get it though. I submitted my profile in Dec 2021, NOC code A, one dependent. My CRS score was at 570 at the time of draw. All documents submitted and can be supported. If cic request anything I can get it done
My AOR date is April 3 2021. Application still in process. Eligibility still under review. Medicals passed and biometrics given. No updates since. No request for additional info either. Help please
Unfortunately, as suggested by many in this forum, talking to the agent is the only way to know more than the details that you can see in online account.

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Unfortunately, as suggested by many in this forum, talking to the agent is the only way to know more than the details that you can see in online account.
Thank you. I called ircc 5 times already. Literally called at 8:00 am and was informed they are experiencing higher call volumes and cannot answer my call. Try again later. I submitted 2 web forms already inquiring about my application and did not receive a response. Its been more than 3 weeks. Whew. Incompetence at its best.

Bgt13

Jul 3, 2021
Thank you. I called ircc 5 times already. Literally called at 8:00 am and was informed they are experiencing higher call volumes and cannot answer my call. Try again later. I submitted 2 web forms already inquiring about my application and did not receive a response. Its been more than 3 weeks. Whew. Incompetence at its best.
In web form ircc providing generic information these days. Keep trying in phone it will connect at least once.

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Finally, Received a Ghost update...!! Only thing on my file was left security, I hope it is completed or started..!!

Bgt13

Jul 3, 2021
Are you able to login????

I could not since morning
Facing issues on log in, after multiple tried able to log in but no update, bachground check yet to start
Last Friday called they mentioned eligibality passed, info sharing completed, medical and biometric completed on may 13th.
Any body knows when they used start background security and criminality?

Nikesh13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Facing issues on log in, after multiple tried able to log in but no update, bachground check yet to start
Last Friday called they mentioned eligibality passed, info sharing completed, medical and biometric completed on may 13th.
Any body knows when they used start background security and criminality?
My Background section is starting since a Month
My Visa Office is in Vancouver (Unfortunately).

No update since then.