+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

Vinnie_vini

Jan 29, 2021
Can you tell how you responded to that email. Can you give any sample format to reply ??
Prabh_555 shared this format which I used

I would like to confirm that I (your name) am currently living in Canada and my residing address in Canada is "Address with Apt number".
Secondly, I am a single applicant. Thus, only one profile will be created in the PR Confirmation Portal for me with the email ID: "your_email@id"

Please see the requested information below:
Details of the Principal Applicant :
Name: ABCD XYZ
UCI: 12345678
Email: your_email@id
Original entry date: Date
Date of last time entered Canada: date
Location(Port of Entry): location e.g Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport

Thanks & Regards,
Signature

CrystalinCanada

Star Member
Apr 11, 2021
AOR- April 10
Biometrics done- April 29
Medical passed- April 28
Additional document submitted-April 28
Additional document reviewing- June 25
GU-July 5
GU-July 21
Called IRCC July 21- Application finalized and everything passed
July 23 - received portal email
July 23 - received credentials(Just now)
Congratulation first, I am wondering what exactly this portal email say? what do you have to do before you get COPR? thanks in advance!

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Prabh_555 shared this format which I used

I would like to confirm that I (your name) am currently living in Canada and my residing address in Canada is "Address with Apt number".
Secondly, I am a single applicant. Thus, only one profile will be created in the PR Confirmation Portal for me with the email ID: "your_email@id"

Please see the requested information below:
Details of the Principal Applicant :
Name: ABCD XYZ
UCI: 12345678
Email: your_email@id
Original entry date: Date
Date of last time entered Canada: date
Location(Port of Entry): location e.g Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport

Thanks & Regards,
Signature
ITA Feb 2021
AOR April 03, 2021
Medicals passed May 28, 2021
Biometrics given May 29, 2021
Currently eligibility in review. Background check in process. Application is in process.

No updates since, no request for additional info no ghost updates. I see people having AOR April 20 2021 receiving COPR. I called ircc 10 times this week and was unsuccessful getting to talk to an agent.

How do I know whats going on with my file??

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Just received my portal email..:
My Timeline-

ITA 21 Jan
AOR 8 Apr
Portal Email July 24

thanks everyone for sharing their timelines... i used to check this forum every single day 2-3 times.
best of luck to everyone else
ITA Feb 2021
AOR April 03, 2021
Currently eligibility in review. Background check in process. Application is in process.

No updates since, no request for additional info no ghost updates. I see people having AOR April 20 2021 receiving COPR. I called ircc 10 times this week and was unsuccessful getting to talk to an agent.

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
ITA Feb 2021
AOR April 03, 2021

How do I know what's going on with my file??
Call on Monday around 7.55AM & hopefully you can will be able to talk to a real agent. They only have update information about your file. You can also order GCMS notes from CIC about your file. But it take almost one month and a small fee also apply.

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
My Timeline-

ITA 21 Jan
AOR 8 Apr
Portal Email July 24

thanks everyone for sharing their timelines... i used to check this forum every single day 2-3 times.
Congratulations...!!

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Call on Monday around 7.55AM & hopefully you can will be able to talk to a real agent. They only have update information about your file. You can also order GCMS notes from CIC about your file. But it take almost one month and a small fee also apply.
Can you provide the number used and extensions to speak to an agent?

Vinnie_vini

Jan 29, 2021
Congratulation first, I am wondering what exactly this portal email say? what do you have to do before you get COPR? thanks in advance!
It has a PDF attached asking for the information. I am a single applicant, so I used this format.
once replied, they will send credentials and link to log in into your profile with temporary password. You need to upload your Canadian address and recent photo which will show “in review with IRCC “ until you get your eCopr

Vinnie_vini

Jan 29, 2021
ITA Feb 2021
AOR April 03, 2021

Try calling them multiple times at different times. I tried calling in morning first, then again noon and then 4:30pm my call went through.
Did you get any GU until now?

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Try calling them multiple times at different times. I tried calling in morning first, then again noon and then 4:30pm my call went through.
Did you get any GU until now?
No ghost update. Application has been under progress past 2 months. Can you provide the number for ircc? The number they provided online is useless

Gavin22

Jun 13, 2021
My Timeline-

ITA 21 Jan
AOR 8 Apr
Portal Email July 24

Congratulations! What is ur visa office ?