+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

CrystalinCanada

Star Member
Apr 11, 2021
Hi ,
I got one more ghost update today -- not sure if anyon else got an update ?
Congratulations my friend, eligibility is the most important part, you pass this one there's nothing to worry to about. Background has two components, criminality and security, security usually is the last one to process. I am still waiting for my eligibility to be processed, it's not started yet.

Missi Kurd

Jul 14, 2021
Congratulations my friend, eligibility is the most important part, you pass this one there's nothing to worry to about. Background has two components, criminality and security, security usually is the last one to process. I am still waiting for my eligibility to be processed, it's not started yet.
Best of luck to you for your speedy process. I wish you get your golden mail soon :)

Reactions: CrystalinCanada

rbaheti

Apr 6, 2021
I (Primary applicant) received ECOPR on 14th July but my wife and son are still waiting yet? Called IRCC before yesterday and they informed to officer.

Anyone facing such issue in past? Please advise on this

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Help anyone.
ITA Feb 2021
AOR April 03, 2021
Medicals passed May 28, 2021
Biometrics given May 29, 2021
Currently eligibility in review. Background check in process. Application is in process.

No updates since, no request for additional info no ghost updates. I see people having AOR April 20 2021 receiving COPR. I called ircc 10 times this week and was unsuccessful getting to talk to an agent.

How do I know whats going on with my file??

San1986

Jul 20, 2021
I called IRCC today and they said nothing has changed in my file since 17th June (over a month). It has been on 'Security not started' with every other thing passed. Is there anyone with VO as Ottawa and security yet to start? Please let's keep each other informed.
Yes .. its been more than 2 months. No changes.

Reactions: Missi Kurd
Jun 4, 2020
AOR- April 10
Biometrics done- April 29
Medical passed- April 28
Additional document submitted-April 28
Additional document reviewing- June 25
GU-July 5
GU-July 21
Called IRCC July 21- Application finalized and everything passed
July 23 - received portal email
July 23 - received credentials(Just now)
Congrats!!
Did you receive any email before your 2nd GU?