*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

Raghubir

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29-April-2021
Called Ircc yesterday and they said everything passed except security not started and also last month they said same AOR April 29th

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hey all, my AOR is 4 April. I called IRCC 3 times.
Every time they told me your Eligibility passed and BC is ongoing but today morning I called then the agent told me BC is not started yet. I confused. Something happens same to anyone else
Call centre agents lack a detailed vision of the process. Background check got a bunch of internal "subprocesses" and probably the first one was completed and now they are waiting for another part of it.

Gillreet

Jan 5, 2018
Hi
My AOR is April 13 ( inland spouse and Canadian born child )
Medicals updated
Biometrics for spouse updated. ( don’t know exact dates as I have a representative)
But I have not received the BIL yet . Anyone in similar situation ?

Inder@1234

Jun 9, 2021
Call centre agents lack a detailed vision of the process. Background check got a bunch of internal "subprocesses" and probably the first one was completed and now they are waiting for another part of it.
Thanks for the reply today I I called again then she said it's in process

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Wouldn't worry about it. My family and I all have our PR cards and it's still saying in review with IRCC. System doesn't update when everything is finalised unfortunately.
You received the ecopr before receiving the pr card right? So we all need to receive the ecopr then the pr card even if status is "in review"?

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Mostly your Eligibility is passed and Background check is in progress as RCMP is needed in BGC.
IRCC could have mandated RCMP for everyone so that we would have taken it and submitted along with other docs...
Background says we are processing your background check .
Letter says that we have begun your processing application. In order to make decision we need following documents.
Hopefully it wll process soon.

MimayMZ

May 7, 2021
Category........
CEC
CEC Inland with 2 Inland dependents.

ITA: Feb. 13,2021
AOR: Apr. 27, 2021
Med. Upfront: March 2, 2021
Medical Passed: May 17, 2021
Bio Request: May 17, 2021
Biometric collection: May 28, 2021
No update after that.. I have an agent and I ask for update but still the same. Not change in my online account. Is there anyone on the same page?

Reactions: Deepdhindsasandhu

vittga1

Jun 24, 2016
CEC Inland with 2 Inland dependents.

ITA: Feb. 13,2021
AOR: Apr. 27, 2021
Med. Upfront: March 2, 2021
Medical Passed: May 17, 2021
Bio Request: May 17, 2021
Biometric collection: May 28, 2021
No update after that.. I have an agent and I ask for update but still the same. Not change in my online account. Is there anyone on the same page?
My timeline is pretty much the same. No updates after Biometrics, I didn’t receive any GU yet, and I called to get updates on July 5th and the agent didn’t want to disclose much just said my VO is Sydney and my application is in progress.

mahidwre05

Jun 18, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2021
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Med's Done....
11-05-2021
ne

Wait for next week to get your portal email. I know one of my friend with same timeline as yours with same Edmonton office received an email yesterday to send a webform regarding status of all dependents. They gave him 5 days time to send so they can give him decision. His whole family is in India.
Thanks for the info. Hoping for the best.

mastershoo

Jul 12, 2021
I called IRCC today and they said nothing has changed in my file since 17th June (over a month). It has been on 'Security not started' with every other thing passed. Is there anyone with VO as Ottawa and security yet to start? Please let's keep each other informed.

Reactions: jagann and man8243

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
I called IRCC today and they said nothing has changed in my file since 17th June (over a month). It has been on 'Security not started' with every other thing passed. Is there anyone with VO as Ottawa and security yet to start? Please let's keep each other informed.
same here. Eligibility passed on 07th June. called IRCC this monday and security and criminality not started

Reactions: mastershoo

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Same here, my last update was on June 20. After that no update, I mean security still not started same VO Ottawa.