+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

sh_afra

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have a question. I was uploading my documents for CEC but I don't have any space for uploading my pcc, is PCC not upfront?

There is one PCC spot for my spouse though
Add it to your additional document section (personal information).

Reactions: fsss

sh_afra

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
I have to provide a LOE, as I applied TR to PR, but received AOR yet,

Do you think I should add the pcc in the second page of this document?
Yes, add it to your LOE and explain that this was not requested. I did the same.

sh_afra

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Just came of the phone with IRCC, was told that everything is now passed and it is just to wait on the officer to review and send email.
Congrats!
Did your Background status change back to "Processing"? When was that

Jul 9, 2021
Hey
My AOR is April 22
Medical passed - May 10
Biometric updated - May 13
Visa office is same Sydney
No travel history in last 5 years UK passport holder
I got update on 5 july by agent everything is passed and file is send to RROC Ottawa second vo for finial decision on 30 june. Now they will send it to your local vo then local officer send you golden potral email. It gonna take 7 to 10 days so i reckon this weekend or next week. Boone chance
I got Copr today at 9.30 am
Ist email 16 july 2021
Second email 19 july 2021

icb

Jan 29, 2021
Congrats!
Did your Background status change back to "Processing"? When was that
Thanks! my background changed May 21 to in progress and then June 30 to we are processing.... Also July 15th got a ghost update for ADR saying that they are reviewing my documents provided.

Reactions: sh_afra

Nn6

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Today I called to IRCC and agent said my background check is in progress ( Criminality is in progress and security is not started yet).Anyone have idea how long it takes?Last update on my profile is on June 7 , 2021

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
ne
Don't know, the agent couldn't clarify it?
Wait for next week to get your portal email. I know one of my friend with same timeline as yours with same Edmonton office received an email yesterday to send a webform regarding status of all dependents. They gave him 5 days time to send so they can give him decision. His whole family is in India.

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
One more thing for all users who are waiting for golden email from Ottawa office with AOR dated in month of April. Recently, bunch of users in this forum received there portal logins from Ottawa office and all of them are having March AOR. So if you are in 4th month of waiting, your decision can be made any time.
Good Luck

Baba@1

Jul 22, 2021
Hi Team,

I have received additional request from IRCC about "Schedule A form" IMM5669 & IMM5406, can anyone suggest what is this. Why we will receive this form.

Si-Re

Apr 29, 2021
Hi All, PR card photo and address is still saying in review with IRCC, by any chance you know how much time it usually takes
Wouldn't worry about it. My family and I all have our PR cards and it's still saying in review with IRCC. System doesn't update when everything is finalised unfortunately.