+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

mastershoo

Jul 12, 2021
Finally got a hold of an agent on the phone. He was not able to provide me with any more info expect that I should apply for a close permit in case my PR is not accepted before my current one expires...
What time did you call? Haven't had any luck reaching them

Inder@1234

Jun 9, 2021
Hey all, my AOR is 4 April. I called IRCC 3 times.
Every time they told me your Eligibility passed and BC is ongoing but today morning I called then the agent told me BC is not started yet. I confused. Something happens same to anyone else

Ukea

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hey all, my AOR is 4 April. I called IRCC 3 times.
Every time they told me your Eligibility passed and BC is ongoing but today morning I called then the agent told me BC is not started yet. I confused. Something happens same to anyone else
Mine is April 9 BC not started yet … don’t worry we all are in same boat will get through

Parth4593

Feb 10, 2021
My Biometric was valid till January 2030. but after getting eCoPR, now it is showing valid till march 2023. Has any one experienced or notice same issue?

Mehak B

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
AOR- April 23
may 11 - medical and bio passed
May 24 -called ircc got to know that only eligibility and security left
And today, they said eligibility is passed and security left.
and my file is transferred from sydney to ottawa

Reactions: man8243

mahidwre05

Jun 18, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2021
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Med's Done....
11-05-2021
AOR- April 23
may 11 - medical and bio passed
May 24 -called ircc got to know that only eligibility and security left
And today, they said eligibility is passed and security left.
and my file is transferred from sydney to ottawa
Has the security been started or not.... I have the same timeline as yours. My file has also been transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa.,

Gavin22

Jun 13, 2021
Hello all
Anyone knows how RROC Ottawa worka?Is it fast or slow like Edmonton. Thanks
My background check is still not completed , I have been waiting for so long , I am single applicant , so many applicants from March are Also waiting for final decision , one of my friend With three dependents applied for PR in may And already got COPR , I am going to ask my representative to request gcms notes for me in 2 weeks

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Got rcmp request on 5th July, still waiting for the report.
AoR 4th April.
After 3 months I received this additional document, can any suggest what stage am I.

Reactions: mangogo

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Got rcmp request on 5th July, still waiting for the report.
AoR 4th April.
After 3 months I received this additional document, can any suggest what stage am I.
Mostly your Eligibility is passed and Background check is in progress as RCMP is needed in BGC.
IRCC could have mandated RCMP for everyone so that we would have taken it and submitted along with other docs...

Reactions: Ebrahimpeti

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have a question. I was uploading my documents for CEC but I don't have any space for uploading my pcc, is PCC not upfront?

There is one PCC spot for my spouse though