Jan 28, 2017
Hi all,
ITA: February 13th
File submited: April 25th
Medical: May 13th
Biometrics: 2019
AOR: April 25th
Inland, no dependants
Does anyone have received anything after the AOR? My visa expires on October 7th and I'm scared I won't have the PR before it does.
Don’t worry my AOR is 21st April. I’m also waiting for my decision. Try to call Cic around 07:55AM, there more chances your call will be transferred to an agent. Ottawa is taking a little extra time than other offices for sure. Around 3 to 4 Months.

AnaelleM

Jul 20, 2021
Don’t worry my AOR is 21st April. I’m also waiting for my decision. Try to call Cic around 07:55AM, there more chances your call will be transferred to an agent. Ottawa is taking a little extra time than other offices for sure. Around 3 to 4 Months.
Thank you I will try calling at that time
I'm in BC and it's almost been 3 months now. I'm getting so anxious

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys, I just got an email from Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal. The email mentions of an attached pdf to fill however there is no pdf attached in the email. There is no information on the email. Has anyone got an email without the pdf?
Please let me know what you did as I have the same case

CrystalinCanada

Star Member
Apr 11, 2021
No, It's not like that. Yes, you should call them. I am pretty sure you are also one those candidates whose security is pending rest is passed. Only way to know that is by calling IRCC. Good Luck
I called IRCC yesterday, and I was told that my VO is Vancouver, and both my eligibility and security have not started, but the criminality has already passed, can't complain as it is still within the normal processing time, but quite a few people have AOR later than mine have already got portal confirmation email. Don't know what to say.

mnfh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
I called IRCC yesterday, and I was told that my VO is Vancouver, and both my eligibility and security have not started, but the criminality has already passed, can't complain as it is still within the normal processing time, but quite a few people have AOR later than mine have already got portal confirmation email. Don't know what to say.
Same conditions but VO is Etobicoke(AOR April 25).

Reactions: CrystalinCanada

AnaelleM

Jul 20, 2021
Finally got a hold of an agent on the phone. He was not able to provide me with any more info expect that I should apply for a close permit in case my PR is not accepted before my current one expires...