+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Hi Guys
I have submitted my file using an agent. Is it possible to call IRCC directly and ask about the status. Also , what all information they ask to verify if its your file.
Thanks
Yes, you can. Just have your application number for reference..they would be asking that..

Bgt13

Jul 3, 2021
Hi Guys
I have submitted my file using an agent. Is it possible to call IRCC directly and ask about the status. Also , what all information they ask to verify if its your file.
Thanks
yes, if you have application number and uci number you can ask the status directly to an ircc agent, they might verify some of your personal details like address, DOB etc.

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Hi, my closed work permit was submitted today. And when I logged in my IRCCC account I saw "Application Updated" -- so technically is it still a ghost update ?
So you mean, today you have uploaded your close WP to IRCC?did they ask for it?

And yes it should be a GU.

AnaelleM

Jul 20, 2021
Hi all,
ITA: February 13th
File submited: April 25th
Medical: May 13th
Biometrics: 2019
AOR: April 25th
Inland, no dependants
Does anyone have received anything after the AOR? My visa expires on October 7th and I'm scared I won't have the PR before it does.

Reactions: man8243 and Bgt13

Bgt13

Jul 3, 2021
Hi all,
ITA: February 13th
File submited: April 25th
Medical: May 13th
Biometrics: 2019
AOR: April 25th
Inland, no dependants
Does anyone have received anything after the AOR? My visa expires on October 7th and I'm scared I won't have the PR before it does.
Almost same situation
Aor 25th April
inland one dependent
12th medical 13th Biometric
Called ircc last week
VO RROC
Eligibality passed
criminality security yet to start
Last update on 13th May

Reactions: jagann

AnaelleM

Jul 20, 2021
Almost same situation
Aor 25th April
inland one dependent
12th medical 13th Biometric
Called ircc last week
VO RROC
Eligibality passed
criminality security yet to start
Last update on 13th May
What does VO RROC means?
I'm still waiting for the eligibity. I don't know what is taking so long because I know I meet the requirements
Is there a difference in processing times between provinces? I'm in BC

Last edited:

Bgt13

Jul 3, 2021
What does VO RROC means?
I'm still waiting for the eligibity. I don't know what is taking so long because I know I meet the requirements
Is there a difference in processing times between provinces? I'm in BC
I am in BC too,
VO means Visa office.
In profile same is showing, I called IRCC tageny used to provide you the internal status.

AnaelleM

Jul 20, 2021
I am in BC too,
VO means Visa office.
In profile same is showing, I called IRCC tageny used to provide you the internal status.
I don't see which office takes care of my application when I look at it
I called the phone number so many times and I never had an agent pick up the phone and the automated system doesn't give me more info than what I see online
It's getting very frustrating

Bgt13

Jul 3, 2021
I don't see which office takes care of my application when I look at it
I called the phone number so many times and I never had an agent pick up the phone and the automated system doesn't give me more info than what I see online
It's getting very frustrating
Called a few time and got lucky oncr only to connect to agrnt thry provide the internal status.Its quite frustrating, let"s wait hopefully will get some update soon.