+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

Maaawww

Jul 18, 2021
Hi guys,

I’m having a little bit wired situation here.

CEC Inland with 1 dependent (spouse)
ITA: 2.14
AOR: 4.20
Got bio collection letter on May 6 and completed on May 14.

Then there is no update till now! Even no update on medical results. Confirmed with panel physician that medical result good and already submitted to ircc.
Called ircc on July 16, was told that medical still reviewing, Eligibility passed and Criminality in progress, VO Ottawa. Anyone having similar situation or having any idea what’s happening?
Thanks!

Ukea

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Aor 9april
Medical 26 april
Bowp 22 June
No documents needed, wen we process ur background will let u no.
No update after that called IRC’s agent said everything looks good we don’t need anything u will here from office soon.

what does this sounds like ???

Reactions: Harfateh

Vinnie_vini

Jan 29, 2021
Aor 9april
Medical 26 april
Bowp 22 June
No documents needed, wen we process ur background will let u no.
No update after that called IRC’s agent said everything looks good we don’t need anything u will here from office soon.

what does this sounds like ???
When did you call?

Vinnie_vini

Jan 29, 2021
I called 3 days back
You will probably get the email soon if the agent told you that!
My AOR is April 10. I called last Monday and agent said he’s having technical issues and could not tell everything clearly and said security is pending, everything else passed. But was unsure throughout the call.
Let’s see what happens.
What’s your VO?
And did you get any GU?

Reactions: Nn6

CrystalinCanada

Star Member
Apr 11, 2021
hi everyone, my ITA is April 1st and AOR is April 8th, but so far nothing has been updated except medical pass, since it's been more than 3 months, should I go ahead and call them or keep waiting? as I noticed that most applicants who got approved or portal credentials are from the ITA February 13th, the CRS 75, does IRCC prioritize this group of applicants?

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
hi everyone, my ITA is April 1st and AOR is April 8th, but so far nothing has been updated except medical pass, since it's been more than 3 months, should I go ahead and call them or keep waiting? as I noticed that most applicants who got approved or portal credentials are from the ITA February 13th, the CRS 75, does IRCC prioritize this group of applicants?
No, It's not like that. Yes, you should call them. I am pretty sure you are also one those candidates whose security is pending rest is passed. Only way to know that is by calling IRCC. Good Luck

Reactions: CrystalinCanada

Ukea

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
You will probably get the email soon if the agent told you that!
My AOR is April 10. I called last Monday and agent said he’s having technical issues and could not tell everything clearly and said security is pending, everything else passed. But was unsure throughout the call.
Let’s see what happens.
What’s your VO?
And did you get any GU?
Don’t no about that.
I don’t have a access to my account so don’t no about the ghost update

David1905

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
I just received my confirmation portal this morning
I applied under CEC with spouse and 2 kids born in Canada.
AOR: April 24
Medical: passed May5
Additional document required (official marriage certificated): June 18.
Document sent: June 18 and recieved the confirming letter the same day.
Called to talk to agent about process: June 18: Everything had passed. background and eligiblity were left at that time.
Called to agent second time: July 14 and was told that everything had passed, only security was left.
Office: Ottawa.
I forgot to ask when was everything pass both 2 times.
Recieved the portal this morning at 8am.
Hope everyone will get your portl soon :)

AbhikSengupta

Jun 9, 2021

1. I just received my confirmation portal this morning
    Called to talk to agent about process: June 18: Everything had passed. background and eligiblity were left at that time.
    Called to agent second time: July 14 and was told that everything had passed, only security was left.
    Congratulations!!

Reactions: David1905

CEC- Bob

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Congratulation , can you please tell me what status shows in online account, I do not have access to my account and automated call center says we are processing your background check

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Congratulations....!!!
Is status on your online profile changed ??

Reactions: David1905

David1905

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Congratulation , can you please tell me what status shows in online account, I do not have access to my account and automated call center says we are processing your background check
Thanks you
The status in online account does not show anything except the medical exam: pass and no BIO and required information need at the moment. The rests are: we are processing your background check and we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirments. The online account wont give you and any update after medical exam. You should call to talk to agent for up to date information. The second time I called, the auto answer system from the call spoke exactly the same as online account but when it's transfered to an agent. I was told that everything had passed and only Security was left at that moment. Try to call at 7:52 (8mins for auto and option picking) try to pick option "press 0 to talk to agent" at exactly 8am. thêre will be no longer than 10 mins waiting time.
Wish it helps

Reactions: man8243