+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

Iqbalmanm9

May 19, 2017
AOR 4 April CEC inland one dependent
MEP & BIO 21 April
BIO done 26 April
Eligibility & Info Sharing 14 May,
File transferred to RROC 17 May after that Long silence.
Criminality & Security sometime last week.
Secondary VO CIO & Primary VO RROC
Portal Email 6 July.
Did u get portal username and password after reply or u still waiting?

Lovevirk

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Did I need to submit Rcmp certificate for my spouse as she never came or landed in canada only she holds the spouse visa due to travel restriction she didn't came.
Already raise a webform about it let's see what they will reply .
Anyone got same situation,
Sorry, i am not sure about this situation, may be you can try calling them as well.

Gavin22

Jun 13, 2021
Any idea how long do I need to wait? Agent said file is moved to RROC only when everything looks good with the file. I see people from May AOR getting portal emails. I am still stuck with not started status for a month now, no change in status on other things
Don’t worry I am in similar situation, u will get portal email very soon

Lovevirk

Star Member
May 5, 2021
I just hope so as they said my security and criminality have not started yet. This is something they have been saying for more than a month now.
For me it took 50 days after my file transfer to RROC for clearing criminality and security with one dependent, so you can get idea how much time will take for yours. It was transferred on may 17 and portal mail 6 July!

Reactions: Gavin22

razi94

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
AOR April 9 (With One depended)
Medical Passed On April 27
NO biometrics needed as it was already provided before.
No updates after that. Anyone in the same boat?

Puneetgupta1987

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
AOR April 9 (With One depended)
Medical Passed On April 27
NO biometrics needed as it was already provided before.
No updates after that. Anyone in the same boat?
It shows the same for me online. AOR 7th April, You need to call them and get the exact status.

Puneetgupta1987

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
For me it took 50 days after my file transfer to RROC for clearing criminality and security with one dependent, so you can get idea how much time will take for yours. It was transferred on may 17 and portal mail 6 July!
Thanks and Congratulations to you! One additional point- the agent mentioned my file has an estimated date of July end. Does it mean anything? Did they tell you anything like this?

razi94

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
It shows the same for me online. AOR 7th April, You need to call them and get the exact status.
I tried to call them several times. but they could not transfer my call to agent. I do not know is there any other way contacting them?
Did you manage to call them? if yes, what is the your application status now?