*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
AOR 4 April CEC inland one dependent
MEP & BIO 21 April
BIO done 26 April
Eligibility & Info Sharing 14 May,
File transferred to RROC 17 May after that Long silence.
Criminality & Security sometime last week.
Secondary VO CIO & Primary VO RROC
Portal Email 6 July.
Congratulations

Reactions: Lovevirk

Prabh_555

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
Got portal email, can someone give format to reply. Thanks.
Congrats.. I used this format to reply to the email. You can use this if you haven't sent a reply yet.

I would like to confirm that I (your name) am currently living in Canada and my residing address in Canada is "Address with Apt number".
Secondly, I am a single applicant. Thus, only one profile will be created in the PR Confirmation Portal for me with the email ID: "your_email@id"

Please see the requested information below:
Details of the Principal Applicant :
Name: ABCD XYZ
UCI: 12345678
Email: your_email@id
Original entry date: Date
Date of last time entered Canada: date
Location(Port of Entry): location e.g Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport

Thanks & Regards,
Signature

Reactions: Lovevirk

Puneetgupta1987

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I called IRCC today and I was told my file moved to RROC on 28th June. Can someone comment who got approval from RROC? My Criminality and Security are stuck on 'Not started' for almost a month, Eligibility passed- 4th June, AOR- 7th April

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
AOR 4 April CEC inland one dependent
MEP & BIO 21 April
BIO done 26 April
Eligibility & Info Sharing 14 May,
File transferred to RROC 17 May after that Long silence.
Criminality & Security sometime last week.
Secondary VO CIO & Primary VO RROC
Portal Email 6 July.
Hey , did you get portal emails separately for you and your dependent or is it just one email to primary applicant ?

Kisses92

Jan 8, 2021
Called IRCC today since we don't receive any updates online.

And this is what agent said.

AOR April 15 CEC inland one dependent(inland)

MEP - May 10
BIO - exempted. Have done this on 2019
Eligibility & Info Sharing - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - In progress

VO - Ottawa

What to expect after this?

Reactions: jagann

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I called IRCC today and I was told my file moved to RROC on 28th June. Can someone comment who got approval from RROC? My Criminality and Security are stuck on 'Not started' for almost a month, Eligibility passed- 4th June, AOR- 7th April
Moved to RROC from which VO?

Kisses92

Jan 8, 2021
How to contact an agent when we call them? I tried a couple of times but not able to figured out option to talk with real person.
From the moment they asked you for UCI, press option 1,1,1,2,2(if your application number starts with E) then they will ask for your year of birth. After that select 1 again to hear the status, she'll just read everything what's on your status in CIC website, then press 0 once she is done talking. Lol!

Reactions: pulkitkumar190

Lovevirk

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Congrats.. I used this format to reply to the email. You can use this if you haven't sent a reply yet.

I would like to confirm that I (your name) am currently living in Canada and my residing address in Canada is "Address with Apt number".
Secondly, I am a single applicant. Thus, only one profile will be created in the PR Confirmation Portal for me with the email ID: "your_email@id"

Please see the requested information below:
Details of the Principal Applicant :
Name: ABCD XYZ
UCI: 12345678
Email: your_email@id
Original entry date: Date
Date of last time entered Canada: date
Location(Port of Entry): location e.g Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport

Thanks & Regards,
Signature
Thanks, i used the same !!!

Lovevirk

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Yes, i got approval email yesterday from RROC after 1 and half month was transferred on May 17 from CIO to RROC.

Lovevirk

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hey , did you get portal emails separately for you and your dependent or is it just one email to primary applicant ?
We got only one email with both of our names and UCI, so we replied to that email. We both got no caller id calls before email as well but only 2-3 rings and didn’t get chance to pick the call!!

Reactions: Atomfun