CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2021
AOR Received.
08-04-2021
Med's Done....
24-04-2021
Hello everyone, I have been trying to access my GCkey account to check the status of my application today but unfortunately I couldn't access it. I have refreshed, exited and even used a different browser but still I couldn't access my account. Anyone of you has the same problem as me today? Is the IRCC'S website down today??
Please let me know, I'm worried that I did something on my account and they terminated it.

StuCon

Aug 29, 2019
AOR - 11 April
Just now called IRCC according to the agent ,
Eligibility : Recommend passed
Criminality : Passed
Background check : Passed
Security : Not Started

I called them like 15 days ago also the status is the same like I called them today,

according to the agent my,
Primary VO - Ottawa,
Secondary VO - Sydney(Nova Scotia).

anyone with the same timeline?

Reactions: jagann

Prabh_555

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
Hello everyone, I have been trying to access my GCkey account to check the status of my application today but unfortunately I couldn't access it. I have refreshed, exited and even used a different browser but still I couldn't access my account. Anyone of you has the same problem as me today? Is the IRCC'S website down today??
Please let me know, I'm worried that I did something on my account and they terminated it.
I also faced the same problem. Try to clear your history and cookies it will work. Dont worry nothing happened to your account.

Prabh_555

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
I got a gost update today and called Ircc. The agent said that your file is pretty good and its just a matter of time that you will recieve final decision. He was kinda rude and didnt give me any further details regarding if everything passed or not.

Vinnie_vini

Jan 29, 2021
I got a gost update today and called Ircc. The agent said that your file is pretty good and its just a matter of time that you will recieve final decision. He was kinda rude and didnt give me any further details regarding if everything passed or not.
Can you please share your AOR? I received the GU today as well.

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
May be you will receive portal email this week!!!
Today background status change before when we start from we are processing your background,
Got ADR request for me and for my spouse : Rcmp certificate 30 days timeline.
But question is that she never came to canada then why they ask for it.
Any suggestion will be appreciated thankx

Aronnima

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Makati
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-04-2017
Med's Request
17-04-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
I guess you could not trust the status reflected on portal account coz it’s not being updated. Either you call IRCC hotline or received an update from IRCC by phone or e-mail would say the real status of applications