+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

metellu

Jul 24, 2017
Got my eCoPR at 1:17 PM today!
Congrats! Just curious about where you found your ecopr? Sorry, it may sound silly. But my application was created by my immigration agent and I don't have access. I uploaded my photo in the PR portal on Jun 26. But I didn't find the ecopr in that portal. So I assume it's on the cic website?

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
Congrats! Just curious about where you found your ecopr? Sorry, it may sound silly. But my application was created by my immigration agent and I don't have access. I uploaded my photo in the PR portal on Jun 26. But I didn't find the ecopr in that portal. So I assume it's on the cic website?
1) I received an email from the IRCC, if you haven't received it yet then you probably have to wait
2) when you login to your account scroll down to the button and you can download the eCoPR if issued
3) my application status is still under review ! so don't trust the status and always open your case and scroll down to find it out

mahidwre05

Jun 18, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2021
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Med's Done....
11-05-2021
Hi All, It seems it is slowed down a bit. Is it?

metellu

Jul 24, 2017
1) I received an email from the IRCC, if you haven't received it yet then you probably have to wait
2) when you login to your account scroll down to the button and you can download the eCoPR if issued
3) my application status is still under review ! so don't trust the status and always open your case and scroll down to find it out
Thanks for your kind response. I guess I may need to wait for the notification mail then. One weird thing I noticed is that my EE profile didn't change since June 1st and it still shows "Your action is required" (I was asked to provide some additional documents back then). I did upload them, but the status of my application never changed. Is that normal? I don't know if that's why I haven't got my ecopr yet. I have uploaded my photo and my address on the portal on June 26th (Received the portal email on June 23 and the 2nd email with credentials on June 24). Do you think I should call IRCC to confirm my current status?

Last edited:

mkm2021

Mar 5, 2021
Hi, anybody from AOR 7 April or earlier still waiting for portal email??
My AOR is 8th April & not even the medicals are passed yet. I received a furtherance request for additional x-ray (to be done 90 days after the original one), which is recently submitted. Awaiting at least the medical to be cleared in a week or so.

Reactions: Guriarora18

kvandhanapu

Dec 7, 2018
Does some one had any idea . Why there is a long wait and no update on some profile.
Ita- Feb 14 (75 draw)
Cec - inland
AOR- April 20th 2021
Medical and biometrics updated may 7th 2021. Has 1 dependent

My application says we are processing your application. We will let you know when there is an update. Since may 7th 2021.

Hopearl

Jun 27, 2021
ITA FEB 13
AOR APRIL 9th 2021
Medical passed. April 28th
RPRF REQUEST MAY 20th (paid same day)
Review of additional document: Not Applicable
backgrond check: yor application is in progres. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
june 22: Got an email saying “ we successfully received your document

Nothing again since then
Tried calling them on the phone for some time now but they are not able to transfer me to an agent.

anyone know what stage I’m in right now?

Vinnie_vini

Jan 29, 2021
Does some one had any idea . Why there is a long wait and no update on some profile.
Ita- Feb 14 (75 draw)
Cec - inland
AOR- April 20th 2021

My application says we are processing your application. We will let you know when there is an update. Since may 7th 2021.
My AOR is April 10.
Medical passed April 28
Biometrics submitted April 29
Additional document submitted- April 28
Received by IRCC- June 25
Called IRCC last week June 29- Eligibility passed, BG and Security nit started.
People with AOR March 20-31 are receiving their portal email now.

So I guess this is okay.

vittga1

Jun 24, 2016
I called IRCC this morning and requested a callback. Agent didn’t say much, told me assessment is in progress and file is being processed in CIO Sydney. Didn’t give me any other updates. My AOR is April 27 and she said is too early. I told her I’ve seen May applications being approved and she said we can’t compare different applications. I guess mine is still going to take some time to be processed

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
My AOR is 22nd April . Called IRCC on Friday and got the following status

Medicals and Eligibility passed - did not check exact date when it was passed

Background check - Not started

Primary VO - RROC Ottawa

Does someone know how quickly RROC is processing the applications and can give a sense of how long the wait can be for me

Nikesh13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Ita- Feb 14 (75 draw)
Cec - inland
AOR- April 20th 2021

Same Date.

I called IRCC three weeks ago, they confirmed my Eligibility has passed.
The background is in progress and the Criminality check hasn't started.
Visa Office was in Vancouver.

Bgt13

Jul 3, 2021
Ita- Feb 14 (75 draw)
Cec - inland
AOR- April 20th 2021

AOR:25th April 2021,
Last update: 12th May Medical passed,
13th May Biometric completed.
No update since then

Has 1 Dependent.

Nikesh13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Same Date.

I called IRCC three weeks ago, they confirmed my Eligibility has passed.
The background is in progress and the Criminality check hasn't started.
Visa Office was in Vancouver.
Just made call to Agent.

same story as last three weeks ago.

he also noted that: " Currently Vancouver Visa office is holding PR applications for some reasons".

Last edited:
Reactions: pulkitkumar190

Bgt13

Jul 3, 2021
Just made call to Agent.

same story as last two weeks ago.

he also noted that: " Currently Vancouver Visa office is holding PR applications for some reasons".
Thanks, my friend also told his application moved from Vancouver office after 5 months to some other office.
I don't know where my application getting processed need to connect with them.

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Just made call to Agent.

same story as last three weeks ago.

My file also was in Vancouver for two weeks... And moved to Winnipeg ( never seen eCopr from this one :( )