CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
I'm in a weird situation now, please help if you have experienced the same thing:

1st Portal email from Montreal on June 25th
Realized I had already created my account on PR Portal to start an AIPP application which I never did.
I logged into the PR Portal and found our Permanent residence confirmation cases were created by IRCC
Submitted the address and photos on June 28th to our cases, successfully declared and they are in review
Called IRCC today and the agent said you shouldn't have created PR portal account, now just wait wait.

Hence: everybody can create the account on PR portal without waiting for IRCC, when you give your email address to them, they create cases on an account you have already created. you can submit your address and photo but then they don't like it!

What should I do now? There is a loophole in here.

Reactions: td88

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Now days, what is the time require IRCC to complete eligibility? My eligibility is under the review from June 10 to till now(per the call with IRCC on 25th June).
I have foreign experience and 1 year Canada experience(total 10 years of exp. Same employer. I came here on Intra company transfer LMIA exempt), everything submitted upfront (even RCMP)

vijji

Jun 30, 2021
Hi Guys,

My Aor is Apr 28th 2021 and on Jun2nd it said medicals passed and after that I didn't see any update in the portal.
It's been quite a while it says background is in progress. Any idea on background verification timeline?

vijji

Jun 30, 2021
Hi Guys,

My Aor is on 28th Apr 2021 and Medical passed on Jun 2nd.
It's been quite a while it says background verification is in progress, any idea on the background verification timeline.

icb

Jan 29, 2021
I got a request to pay RPRF on May 21st paid it the same date ADR section turned to not applicable immediately. I heard nothing back so I called IRCC on June 18th to verify that they got the document as I did not know why the section was saying not applicable. The client support worker confirm that they got it on may 21st. This morning got a message in my email saying We successfully received your document, does this mean that a agent finally got back to my file and checked the document and possibly started processing my application again as only background check needs to be started everything else is completed. AOR April 11 background changed from we are processing to your background is in progress on May 21st
Just a quick update, got a ghost update this morning background status change from your application is in progress back to we are processing your background check.

AbhikSengupta

Jun 9, 2021
Hi Guys,

My Aor is Apr 28th 2021 and on Jun2nd it said medicals passed and after that I didn't see any update in the portal.
It's been quite a while it says background is in progress. Any idea on background verification timeline?
My AOR is Apr 09. My medical was passed on May 05. Since then it's the same status.

Reactions: Guriarora18

AbhikSengupta

Jun 9, 2021
You can call ircc 18882422100 and speak to an agent to see if there is an update on your application. Sometimes there maybe no update on your online account but it may be progressing.
Thank you for your suggestion. I really appreciate it. I spoke to IRCC on 6/22. They said info sharing in complete. ElIgibility is under review. Background is in progress.

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Just a quick update, got a ghost update this morning background status change from your application is in progress back to we are processing your background check.
My background says same when we start your background check ....rprf requested on 13th May submitted same day still same ..

Reactions: jagann

Monark20

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Brampton, ON Canada
Category........
PNP
I'm in a weird situation now, please help if you have experienced the same thing:

1st Portal email from Montreal on June 25th
Realized I had already created my account on PR Portal to start an AIPP application which I never did.
I logged into the PR Portal and found our Permanent residence confirmation cases were created by IRCC
Submitted the address and photos on June 28th to our cases, successfully declared and they are in review
Called IRCC today and the agent said you shouldn't have created PR portal account, now just wait wait.

Hence: everybody can create the account on PR portal without waiting for IRCC, when you give your email address to them, they create cases on an account you have already created. you can submit your address and photo but then they don't like it!

What should I do now? There is a loophole in here.
Any update on this?