CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
Hii can anyone help me on this.. I was trying to check my status through phone call but it saying that the file is not found. I tried twice... the same thing happened with anyone..
Maintenance window 1AM to 6AM on June 22nd. Website was down but not sure if the database was impacted too. Try again now

Reactions: Eddie9579

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
Got Second GU yesterday. Last time when I called IRCC they said Criminality is passed and I got GU. Now yesterday I got GU so not sure what has been passed. How many more updates do I expect before COPR can anyone help?

Timeline:
AOR 12th Apr
CEC Inland Spouse+Kid
Med/Bio Passed:29th Apr
Criminality Passed: 10th June Per IRCC
Second GU: 21 June

dipendave093

Jul 29, 2019
I called ircc on the 5/27 and was told eligibility and criminality passed waiting for security to be completed aor 4/29 timeline in signature
Hi, Do you know what steps you have followed to reach IRCC agent on call? I have been trying to call them since last 10 days and not able to reach. Call cuts down itself with predefined recording. Please let me know. Thanks

Puneetgupta1987

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi, Do you know what steps you have followed to reach IRCC agent on call? I have been trying to call them since last 10 days and not able to reach. Call cuts down itself with predefined recording. Please let me know. Thanks
Try calling 8-9AM EST and you should be able to connect in 30-45 mins waiting or you can also schedule a call back.

Reactions: dipendave093

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Got Second GU yesterday. Last time when I called IRCC they said Criminality is passed and I got GU. Now yesterday I got GU so not sure what has been passed. How many more updates do I expect before COPR can anyone help?

Timeline:
AOR 12th Apr
CEC Inland Spouse+Kid
Med/Bio Passed:29th Apr
Criminality Passed: 10th June Per IRCC
Second GU: 21 June
It seems your Eligibility got passed

Reactions: nirajparihar

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
I don't receive ghost updates even if some steps have passed.

Please is there anyone with the same situation? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

mahidwre05

Jun 18, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2021
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Med's Done....
11-05-2021
Just got an email for the PR portal. AOR 21 April. Myself, Spouse, and two children all inland. Not sure of VO, but email was from Calgary.
Congratulation. Could you please share your time line please?

Reactions: tully

AbhikSengupta

Jun 9, 2021
Today, I was able to speak with an agent.

Eligibility - Review Needed
Criminality - In progress
Info Sharing - Complete
Security - Not Started
VO- CPC Ottawa.

My AOR is April 09. I am CEC with dependents (inland).

Can someone please share if they know what does "Review Needed" in eligibility means? I need to be worried or is it normal?

Reactions: jagann

CrystalinCanada

Star Member
Apr 11, 2021
Hey everyone.

I received a landing portal request today. Does that mean I have the PR or one step away ?

Thanks that puts me at 79 days roughly. Pretty excited, surprised and grateful
Congratulations, you are almost there, I am wondering if you ever get a ADR, additional document request like RCMP?

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Today, I was able to speak with an agent.

Eligibility - Review Needed
Criminality - In progress
Info Sharing - Complete
Security - Not Started
VO- CPC Ottawa.

My AOR is April 09. I am CEC with dependents (inland).

Can someone please share if they know what does "Review Needed" in eligibility means? I need to be worried or is it normal?
Does Agent specifically told you about "Review Required"?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the first stage if there are concerns with a document or the case analyst or the program assistant wants the officer to have a careful review into a specific document then they will flag it with the message "Review Required". If the applicant has met the eligibility criteria, but a specific document needs further review from an officer then the GCMS notes will contain a message that the "applicant has met the eligibility", or “ready to finalize”. (Ready to finalize means that the assistant or analyst is recommending that the officer review the file before making a final decision) However, if there are concerns with eligibility then there will be a review required but there will be no message like “ready to finalize” or "pass". The message will specifically state that the job duties do not match, or the employment cannot be verified, or the number of years of work experience claimed cannot be verified. The final decision rests on the immigration officer. He may override the decision of the analyst / assistant or go with the analysis of the analyst / assistant. This is why eligibility is only passed when an officer conclusively marks the eligibility as "passed". Some of the common reasons for Review Required are related to:

• Proof of funds (POF). Sometimes POF verification can take place again during Security Screening.
  • Reference letter
  • Work experience
  • Employment verification
  • If you answered yes to any Statutory (Stat) Questions
As a result of these 2 stages the GCMS notes for eligibility review can have up to 3-4 notes. One will be by an analyst or an assistant, and the next will be by an officer. Due to the 2 stage review, MyCIC message may change from "The eligibility review has been met" to "The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied". If in the notes section you see "Pass candidate" it just refers to your profile and score which is not the same as passed by an officer for Eligibility Review.

Reactions: mangogo