+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

Bhull11b

Star Member
May 30, 2021
Since 13th May 2021 background say when we start your background we will send you a msg until nw ,anyone with same status
Same here
Aor april 6
Bg status says same as yours but before it was we are processing your bg if we need more information........

Beth lee

Jan 23, 2021
Hi everyone
I need your help with few questions.
I am planning to apply for PR under CEC. Currently i am in canada on PGWP. I had a history of TB. I have already completed my medical surveillance When i came to canada as a student. I have heard that during PR medical they will be asking me again for medical surveillance.
can someone tell me will my Application be rejected or will it be put on hold until my medical surveillance is completed?

should i go for upfront medical to speed up the process?
Anyone gone through the same, please guide me what should i do.

Reactions: Nn6

SerenaBeau

Jun 15, 2020
Just got an email for the PR portal. AOR 21 April. Myself, Spouse, and two children all inland. Not sure of VO, but email was from Calgary.
Hi!
Congratulations!!

Do you have foreign work experience? Can you share your CRS score, please? Thanks!

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Hi everyone
I need your help with few questions.
I am planning to apply for PR under CEC. Currently i am in canada on PGWP. I had a history of TB. I have already completed my medical surveillance When i came to canada as a student. I have heard that during PR medical they will be asking me again for medical surveillance.
can someone tell me will my Application be rejected or will it be put on hold until my medical surveillance is completed?

should i go for upfront medical to speed up the process?
Anyone gone through the same, please guide me what should i do.
If you did medical previously, when does it expire?

Most people do upfront medical and submit their PR application.

Eddie9579

May 16, 2021
Hii can anyone help me on this.. I was trying to check my status through phone call but it saying that the file is not found. I tried twice... the same thing happened with anyone..

• Wow
Reactions: mangogo