+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

Rj Simran

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Hi
AOR is 9th April and since then no updation. I have a representative so I cannot check if anything is passed yet or not but didn’t get biometrics request yet.
I called the IRCC agent and they said no processing is started yet.
just wondering anyone else on the same boat???

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Hi
AOR is 9th April and since then no updation. I have a representative so I cannot check if anything is passed yet or not but didn’t get biometrics request yet.
I called the IRCC agent and they said no processing is started yet.
just wondering anyone else on the same boat???
my aor is 9th april too
bio req got on 27th april
do you have any dependents ?
which visa office is processing your file ?

Rj Simran

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
my aor is 9th april too
bio req got on 27th april
do you have any dependents ?
which visa office is processing your file ?
yes, one dependent (husband, his biometrics were done in 2019) and daughter(citizen).
Not sure about the visa office. I am in Vancouver though.

Jass98

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
WOW
From AOR to COPR is less than 2 months.
Congrats.
Sorry not copr it ask me to give ircc all details by email such as uci number address name the next step copr
WOW
From AOR to COPR is less than 2 months.
Congrats.
Sorry dear i visited my representative now got an email about my pr application now I am going to paste here

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person
services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has
come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR)
status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal
is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you today.
Through the PR Confirmation Portal:
 You will confirm you currently live in Canada
 You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent
resident card in the mail to this address)
 You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use
to print your PR card
 IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to
use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the
mail
Important notes:
 You and every dependant included in your application need to be in Canada to use
the portal. If you or one of your dependants currently live outside Canada, let us
know by replying to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-
PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.
 You, as a client, will have to access the portal yourself. If you’re a representative
receiving this message, please forward this email to the clients you represented
for their PR application until they were approved.
 A principal applicant can have more than one profile under their account in this
portal. As the principle applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependants.
Profiles for your dependants, who were under 18 years of age at the time you
applied for permanent residence, will be created under your profile.

• Love
Reactions: pulkitkumar190

Aronnima

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Makati
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-04-2017
Med's Request
17-04-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Sorry not copr it ask me to give ircc all details by email such as uci number address name the next step copr
Sorry dear i visited my representative now got an email about my pr application now I am going to paste here

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person
services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has
come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR)
status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal
 You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use
to print your PR card
 IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to
use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the
mail
Important notes:
 You and every dependant included in your application need to be in Canada to use
the portal. If you or one of your dependants currently live outside Canada, let us
 You, as a client, will have to access the portal yourself. If you’re a representative
receiving this message, please forward this email to the clients you represented
 A principal applicant can have more than one profile under their account in this
portal. As the principle applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependants.
Thank you so much for sharing this to all of us. We appreciate your unselfish efforts. Cheers!

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020

to print your PR card
mail
Important notes:
Thanks for sharing. Again, CONGRATS.

Raghubir

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29-April-2021
YOU CANNOT USE IT AS YOU WERE STILL IN INDIA AFTER THE PCC ISSUED SO IT DOEST NOT COVER THAT TIME. NO MATTER HOW MANY DAYS YOU LIVED THERE AFTER 22 FEB.

YOU HAVE TO GET NEW ONE FROM BLS

CIC WEBSITE SAYS PCC HAS TO ISSUED AFTER YOU LEAVE THE COUNTRY
Thank you so much for your input.
In how many days I’ll get to know that I have to get another pcc??

****So far update on my application****
AOR April 29th
Medical passed and biometrics updated-May 25
Criminality and info sharing completed- June 03( confirmed by Ircc call centre agent)

mukomana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021

to print your PR card
mail
Important notes:
Hey @Jass98 please let me know when you get the 2nd email because got that first email too and now waiting