+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Today, I have received two messages "your application status has changed" when I look at the account, I don't see any change. Is that normal GU?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Today, I have received two messages "your application status has changed" when I look at the account, I don't see any change. Is that normal GU?
That’s a GU. First GU is usually one day after getting MEP and BIL.

Reactions: tully

tully

Oct 5, 2020
That’s a GU. First GU is usually one day after getting MEP and BIL.
Thanks for your comment. Still no update on Medical (last Dec) and Biometrics (Did 2018) but yesterday the UCI has change CAN number to 000 000.

MimayMZ

May 7, 2021
Category........
CEC
Hi everyone!
This is our timeline..
With 2 dependants

CEC INLAND
ITA: Feb. 13
Upfront medical: March 2
AOR: April 27
My spouse is done on his biometric..When can I receive request for mine? And we are still waiting to passed the medical. Thank you!

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
He better ask for a new one because he would not want his application to be refused. If you have not gone back, then makes total sense to submit the PCC.

I have one dated 2019 and i never went back there afterwards, I still requested for a new one. PR application is a lengthy process so, lets not make it worst
yes this is accepted by cic but other situation as mention earlier is not some time may be

naltamirano

May 11, 2021
Hi Everyone,

So I'm currently located in Canada, and I have submitted my CEC application by the end of March 2021 (along with all the documents necessary). I understand that the process will take approx 6 months till I get my PR. However, my Post Graduation Work Permit is expiring very soon (at the beginning of October 2021) so does my Temporary Resident Visa.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I heard from someone that we have to maintain a legal status in Canada until we get our PR, otherwise, the IRCC might potentially reject our PR application if we don't have a legal status in Canada (eg. visa & bridging open work permit). That said, can anyone advise me what I should do if I still don't have my PR ready? Should I apply for a bridging open work permit and Temporary Resident Visa? so that way I won't lose my legal status in Canada. I'm really confused about the rules and how to go about it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You should apply for bridging work permit and once you get it you can apply for the Temporary resident visa for re-entry (in a similar fashion as you probably did after your PGWP) However you need to be within 4 months of your WP expiration in order to be able to apply for the bridging. Hope this helps!

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Hello Friends, can anyone tell me that if I check my application status through cic online services https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do , It will effect on my file or not? because currently I cannot access my account as my consultant having all the info he submit my file through his own account.
in a same boat ...let me know if u get any information

naltamirano

May 11, 2021
CEC Inland
AOR: April 13th, 2021
Medical Upfront, Medical Pass: April 30th, 2021
Bio Request: April 30th, 2021, Bio Pass: May 7th 2021

Received 1 GU the same day I passed medical.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Friends, can anyone tell me that if I check my application status through cic online services https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do , It will effect on my file or not? because currently I cannot access my account as my consultant having all the info he submit my file through his own account.
ECAs is only for paper based PR application. Not for express entry. That’s correct, you can’t access your PR application since your consultant has access to it. I think (not entirely sure) but Yiu can “grab” the access by creating your own IRCC account and inputting your UCI and EE application number to link your application. You can see the progress but your consultant would lose access.

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
ECAs is only for paper based PR application. Not for express entry. That’s correct, you can’t access your PR application since your consultant has access to it. I think (not entirely sure) but Yiu can “grab” the access by creating your own IRCC account and inputting your UCI and EE application number to link your application. You can see the progress but your consultant would lose access.
that's correct but consultant will lose the access

DShine

Feb 9, 2020
CEC Inland, 3 Dependents

ITA: Feb 13th
AOR: March 15th
Bio: April 30

No medical update then. Do I need to call IRCC to get the update ?

Last edited:

MimayMZ

May 7, 2021
Category........
CEC
Hi Everyone,

So I'm currently located in Canada, and I have submitted my CEC application by the end of March 2021 (along with all the documents necessary). I understand that the process will take approx 6 months till I get my PR. However, my Post Graduation Work Permit is expiring very soon (at the beginning of October 2021) so does my Temporary Resident Visa.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I heard from someone that we have to maintain a legal status in Canada until we get our PR, otherwise, the IRCC might potentially reject our PR application if we don't have a legal status in Canada (eg. visa & bridging open work permit). That said, can anyone advise me what I should do if I still don't have my PR ready? Should I apply for a bridging open work permit and Temporary Resident Visa? so that way I won't lose my legal status in Canada. I'm really confused about the rules and how to go about it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Everyone,

You can apply a bridging open work permit. Used the AOR you received when you apply your PR. Regarding temporary resident visa you don’t need to apply for that as long as you don’t intent to go outside canada. Visa is for entry purposes only. I hope I answer your question.