Category........
Other

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Hi All

AOR:7th April 2021
4 dependents
Inland

My UCI number has changed from CAN 000 000 to 000 000 (another number). What does it mean? Completeness check is done(R10)?

Appreciate your comment.

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hi All

AOR:7th April 2021
4 dependents
Inland

My UCI number has changed from CAN 000 000 to 000 000 (another number). What does it mean? Completeness check is done(R10)?

Appreciate your comment.
Yes, also usually medicals and biometrics are also updated at the same (or close to) that update

Reactions: tully

Kisses92

Jan 8, 2021
We got an update today. Medical Passed - May 10. And our biometric ids and UCI are now displayed.

ITA: March 18, 2021
Application Submission: April 14, 2021
AOR: April 15, 2021
Upfront Medical: April 9, 2021
Medical Submitted: April 14, 2021
Biometrics: 2019

CEC with 1 dependent, both inland

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
CRS-467
ITA- February 13
Medical upfront- February 14
AOR- April 29.

I have one question.....I have got PCC from passport office( India ) on February 22nd because I was visiting India and I came back in Canada on April 07. So do I have to apply for another pcc from BLS now ???
YOU CANNOT USE IT AS YOU WERE STILL IN INDIA AFTER THE PCC ISSUED SO IT DOEST NOT COVER THAT TIME. NO MATTER HOW MANY DAYS YOU LIVED THERE AFTER 22 FEB.

YOU HAVE TO GET NEW ONE FROM BLS

CIC WEBSITE SAYS PCC HAS TO ISSUED AFTER YOU LEAVE THE COUNTRY

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
YOU CANNOT USE IT AS YOU WERE STILL IN INDIA AFTER THE PCC ISSUED SO IT DOEST NOT COVER THAT TIME. NO MATTER HOW MANY DAYS YOU LIVED THERE AFTER 22 FEB.

YOU HAVE TO GET NEW ONE FROM BLS

CIC WEBSITE SAYS PCC HAS TO ISSUED AFTER YOU LEAVE THE COUNTRY
Tone down with the ALL CAPS. It looks like you’re shouting. :)

Not AFTER you leave the country BUT “For any other country, the police certificate must be issued AFTER the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.” So if OP’s stay is less than 6 months in India before returning to Canada, that PCC is okay to use. IRCC MAY request for another one later on.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Tone down with the ALL CAPS. It looks like you’re shouting. :)

Not AFTER you leave the country BUT “For any other country, the police certificate must be issued AFTER the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.” So if OP’s stay is less than 6 months in India before returning to Canada, that PCC is okay to use. IRCC MAY request for another one later on.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html
ITS NOT LAPTOP BRO

I TYPED FROM MY CNC MACHINE THATS WHY

OKAY WHATEVER YOU SAY BUT I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GOT REJECTION FOR THIS KIND OF MISTAKES.

PCC HAS TO COVER WHOLE TIME WHEN YOU LIVE THERE

AND I THINK YOU NEED TO READ YOUR LINK AGAIN IT SAYS THERE

For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

Last edited:

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
ITS NOT LAPTOP BRO

I TYPED FROM MY CNC MACHINE THATS WHY

OKAY WHATEVER YOU SAY BUT I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GOT REJECTION FOR THIS KIND OF MISTAKES.

PCC HAS TO COVER WHOLE TIME WHEN YOU LIVE THERE

AND I THINK YOU NEED TO READ YOUR LINK AGAIN IT SAYS THERE
It’s not in the link that I sent. Could you please share where you get this info?

I’m also speaking from experience. I got my PCC while I’m in my country of citizenship but my stay was less than 6 months. My PCC didn’t cover the whole duration of my trip but it was issued after I stayed there for 6 months or more in a row. I quoted the above link that I shared earlier in my LOE. My PCC was accepted, I didn’t get additional requests and my PR was approved.

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
It’s not in the link that I sent. Could you please share where you get this info?

I’m also speaking from experience. I got my PCC while I’m in my country of citizenship but my stay was less than 6 months. My PCC didn’t cover the whole duration of my trip but it was issued after I stayed there for 6 months or more in a row. I quoted the above link that I shared earlier in my LOE. My PCC was accepted, I didn’t get additional requests and my PR was approved.
REALLY THEN IT MUST BE DEPEND ON VISA OFFICER
MY FRIEND GOT REJECTION SAME THING HE DID

I HEARD THAT IRCC GET AUTHENTICATION FROM 2 VISA OFFICER BEFORE THEY APPROVE APPLICATION AND BOTH OF EM HAS TO APPROVE APPLICATION IN ORDER TO GET APPROVE THE APPLICATION

shubh10

Apr 19, 2021
CEC Inland single applicant (NOC 2174)
ITA
: 18th Mar 2021
Application Submitted: 19th April 2021
AOR: 19th April 2021
Passed medical exam: 06th May 2021

Regarding Biometrics I have got a request letter today (10th May) to pay the fees even though I have given biometrics in Oct 2019 for Work permit and that is valid till Oct 2029. Did anyone experienced the similar situation? Checked on cic portal also regarding biometrics validity, it says VALID.

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
REALLY THEN IT MUST BE DEPEND ON VISA OFFICER
MY FRIEND GOT REJECTION SAME THING HE DID

I HEARD THAT IRCC GET AUTHENTICATION FROM 2 VISA OFFICER BEFORE THEY APPROVE APPLICATION AND BOTH OF EM HAS TO APPROVE APPLICATION IN ORDER TO GET APPROVE THE APPLICATION
He better ask for a new one because he would not want his application to be refused. If you have not gone back, then makes total sense to submit the PCC.

I have one dated 2019 and i never went back there afterwards, I still requested for a new one. PR application is a lengthy process so, lets not make it worst