+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

Ajay147

Apr 6, 2018
ITA : Feb 13th
CEC Inland with Spouse
Medicals Upfront ( After receiving ITA, wife became pregnant, attached pregnancy defer letter for X-Ray)
Submitted Application : April 24th
AOR : April 24th

Last edited:

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
hey

ITA 18 marsh 2021
Aor 4 april 2021
biométrie aleady done 2019
VM : 6 April
CEC

I have a question please
my diplomas are not written in French or English, and I did not know that in addition to the translations I would have to attach copies of my dipomes which contain the translator's cache, this is a new condition published in January 2021.

Should I wait for the IRCC to return to redo all the translations or else it may pass?
Yes they should be in english or french

new candidate

Oct 29, 2014
Hi I have a question about the travel history. To make things clear ,I am applying under (ITA April 2021) Express Entry (CEC)-non-accompanying spouse(my spouse is a Canadian citizen). Under travel history it says :

"Has ________, and if applicable, __________________'s family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc. "

Does that mean I have to include my immediate family( the people I mentioned as immediate family in my application-my parents, siblings" ) members travel history as well?

It asks the same for my spouse. So does he have to include his parents, sibling's travel history too.

Thanks, I am very confused by this.

ajay.canada

Apr 24, 2021
Hi All,

I have received ITA on April 16, 2021 and my location is Toronto. Please help, I have few questions:
1. I have applied on BLS for India PCC and taken the application's printout. Can I go there as a walk-in to submit my application? or only postal is allowed?
2. Do I need to submit Canada PCC as well? If yes, then what is the procedure?
3. What is the procedure for Medical, where can I get it done?

Thanks in advance!!

Sukhvir.Singh

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hello everyone I just want to know when we do the payment then we receive a letter. On the right side there is one number starts with E _________ . Is that the AOR??

kanwal.ghuman66

Apr 8, 2020
Hi I have a question about the travel history. To make things clear ,I am applying under (ITA April 2021) Express Entry (CEC)-non-accompanying spouse(my spouse is a Canadian citizen). Under travel history it says :

"Has ________, and if applicable, __________________'s family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc. "

Does that mean I have to include my immediate family( the people I mentioned as immediate family in my application-my parents, siblings" ) members travel history as well?

It asks the same for my spouse. So does he have to include his parents, sibling's travel history too.

Thanks, I am very confused by this.
To best of my knowledge we only have to mention ourselves, spouse if any and children if any's travel history. I dont think so we have to mention our parent's or siblings travel history, moreover wait for a senior member's reply.

kanwal.ghuman66

Apr 8, 2020
Hi All,

I have received ITA on April 16, 2021 and my location is Toronto. Please help, I have few questions:
1. I have applied on BLS for India PCC and taken the application's printout. Can I go there as a walk-in to submit my application? or only postal is allowed?
2. Do I need to submit Canada PCC as well? If yes, then what is the procedure?
3. What is the procedure for Medical, where can I get it done?

Thanks in advance!!
1. Walk-Ins are closed, only postal applications are allowed, the best you can do is drop off your package at the nearest Purolator shipping center instead of waiting for them to pick it up from your home, it can save some time in processing, if that is feasible.
2. Initially Canadian PCC is not required, but it is at the immigration officer's discretion, IRCC can always request for one, for e.g. if a person who has a criminal record has same name as yours or for any other reason, IRCC may request a Canadian PCC to distinguish your identity from that particular individual using fingerprints. You can easily find a lot of RCMP Accredited Fingerprinting agency by googling, give your fingerprints there and then results will be mailed to you by RCMP in 2-4 weeks period and then just scan and upload it.
3. There are a lot of IRCC Authorized Panel Physicians, just google it, book an appointment and usually it is same day process, at the end of your medical the doc will provide your with an e-medical sheet which you will upload at the required docs section.

kanwal.ghuman66

Apr 8, 2020
Hello everyone I just want to know when we do the payment then we receive a letter. On the right side there is one number starts with E _________ . Is that the AOR??
Yes, when you log into your GC Key account, click on your application, in your messages section it will say Acknowledgement of Receipt, the letter will say that your application for PR has been successfully received by IRCC.

Reactions: Sukhvir.Singh

JRV 2.0

Apr 22, 2020
ITA : Feb 13th
CEC Inland with Spouse
Medicals Upfront ( After receiving ITA, wife became pregnant, attached pregnancy defer letter for X-Ray)
Submitted Application : April 24th
AOR : April 24th
Do you know what happens in this situation. Does your application gets processed or both gets delayed?

Zayn2709

Apr 25, 2021
Hi Fellow members,

I realized my company made a mistake with my joining date. I received my AOR on April 2nd but was going through my documents and realized the joining date on my experience letter is 20 April 2019. That’s when I signed my contract and all but I started working from June (was sick and took a month off ) received pay in June. Is there a way to update or change my dates now ? Or I should withdraw and apply again ?

Last edited:

PatronusPrime

Apr 26, 2021
ITA: 13Feb 2021
Application Submission: April 25, 2021
AOR: April 25, 2021
Upfront Medical: March 15, 2021

CEC inland applicant with 1 dependent (Spouse)

Kisses92

Jan 8, 2021
ITA: March 18, 2021
Application Submission: April 14, 2021
AOR: April 15, 2021
Upfront Medical: April 9, 2021
Medical Submitted: April 14, 2021
Biometrics: 2019

CEC with 1 dependent, both inland