ITA:14th Feb - Draw#176(75)
Medicals submitted:17th Feb
AOR:1st April

Reactions: Prabh_555

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi friends,

I have written the company name in my EE application and now to submit employment record in the PR application the company's name changed which I did not mention in my EE application. The old company is operating with a new company, so all my documents to submit will be in the new name of the company, even my pay stubs were in this new company's name.
Is this problem? I am just waiting to solve this problem then submit it.

Prabh_555

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
Hi friends,

I have written the company name in my EE application and now to submit employment record in the PR application the company's name changed which I did not mention in my EE application. The old company is operating with a new company, so all my documents to submit will be in the new name of the company, even my pay stubs were in this new company's name.
Is this problem? I am just waiting to solve this problem then submit it.
Its not a problem at all. You can submit all the documents with a new company name. But dont forget to mention this in Loe. As long as it is explained in the letter properly you should be ok.

betyssam

Jan 19, 2021
hey

ITA 18 marsh 2021
Aor 4 april 2021
biométrie aleady done 2019
VM : 6 April
CEC

I have a question please
my diplomas are not written in French or English, and I did not know that in addition to the translations I would have to attach copies of my dipomes which contain the translator's cache, this is a new condition published in January 2021.

Should I wait for the IRCC to return to redo all the translations or else it may pass?

Ksran dhillon

Nov 8, 2020
Need expert advice on this matter. I recently got ITA under CEC .
I have been working in a company as a packaging supervisor for 1 year BUT the problem is its an group of companies working under 1 parent company and abc company making our pay check instead of parent company but all these company has same physical address . Following are my concern
1. For refrence letter is it good if i use the letter head of company that actualy making my pay.
2. As everybody in the office has parent company name under their digital signing .does it create any problem in my refrence letter as it made on abc company but signed by parent company