+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
I called up IRCC today and they said apart from Medical and Bio nothing has progressed. However, they said my VO is Ottawa.
Hi @nirajparihar
I think you will get your Eligibility reviewed soon as most of the approval from Feb/March were processed in Ottawa.
Are you a single applicant?
As pointed out by @bryheartpizza, simple applications (I am assuming them to be with no dependents and very less travel history) are being processed faster.

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
Hi @nirajparihar
I think you will get your Eligibility reviewed soon as most of the approval from Feb/March were processed in Ottawa.
Are you a single applicant?
As pointed out by @bryheartpizza, simple applications (I am assuming them to be with no dependents and very less travel history) are being processed faster.
I hope to see the status update soon keeping fingers crossed. I have spouse and a kid as dependent with no travel history.

Reactions: EdiCavani07

sarthak47

Jan 18, 2019
Hi all,

ITA: Feb 06
AOR: April 01
Medical: April 22

Please advise on the following:

1) At the biometric: they only took finger prints and no photograph at service canada. Bio metric numbe and date are updated in personal information box but in the checklist below it still states: " we dont need your biometrics" like before. Any idea why this is?

2) The office where i work has not renewed their lease at their current address in June. They have a new temporary address for some months until they figure out a new place to lease. The website/ Google search still shows the same office address.
a) Do i need to update my office address to IRCC?
b) How can i do that?
c) Will i need to submit any proof (lease etc.) as i dont think i will have access to that information.

3) When can i switch my job if i want to chnge my employer as the verification of employer/ other documents hasnt been done yet and im confused regarding making a switch before that happens as this company doesnt have an official phone # so i had to give my Manager's phone # on my experience letter. After which stage is it safe to make the job switch please?

Thank you for your time and all the best to all :)

rbaheti

Apr 6, 2021
Hi all,

1) At the biometric: they only took finger prints and no photograph at service canada. Bio metric numbe and date are updated in personal information box but in the checklist below it still states: " we dont need your biometrics" like before. Any idea why this is?

2) The office where i work has not renewed their lease at their current address in June. They have a new temporary address for some months until they figure out a new place to lease. The website/ Google search still shows the same office address.
b) How can i do that?
c) Will i need to submit any proof (lease etc.) as i dont think i will have access to that information.

3) When can i switch my job if i want to chnge my employer as the verification of employer/ other documents hasnt been done yet and im confused regarding making a switch before that happens as this company doesnt have an official phone # so i had to give my Manager's phone # on my experience letter. After which stage is it safe to make the job switch please?

I called IRCC today about biometric as my status is not updated but bio detail are updated same as you. They were saying as system will update the status once Photo clicked but due to covid, they have excluded it and they said dont worry about as application would be in progress without photo.

Reactions: sarthak47

TonyPayne

Nov 22, 2020
Hi all,

b) How can i do that?

Hello,

I will advise you to put the information you have. i.e. is current address , emails address and phone number of employee if IRCC will contact your place of work it will be through phone or email , your place of work lease is not your problem - just ensure you have a job latter that states how they can be reached . what's is important is the legitimacy of your employment from the employer etc...

personally I wont update office address - also note that almost half of the country is working from home , at this time I don't think its a super relevant Info , your job letter should be detailed (with letter head)

are you applying under CEC ? if you have made the required number of years to apply under CEC EE you can change job, I don't know about other programs though .

Reactions: sarthak47

sarthak47

Jan 18, 2019
Hello,

I will advise you to put the information you have. i.e. is current address , emails address and phone number of employee if IRCC will contact your place of work it will be through phone or email , your place of work lease is not your problem - just ensure you have a job latter that states how they can be reached . what's is important is the legitimacy of your employment from the employer etc...

personally I wont update office address - also note that almost half of the country is working from home , at this time I don't think its a super relevant Info , your job letter should be detailed (with letter head)

are you applying under CEC ? if you have made the required number of years to apply under CEC EE you can change job, I don't know about other programs though .
Thank you for your response.
I have already submitted the profile under CEC and received the AOR on April 01. I added the now previous (then current) address of the company, email, phone number etc on the job experience letter while submitting the documents. I am working from home in Toronto as well. So can i just skip updating the new temporary company address to IRCC then?

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Hello everyone
My PR application is in process.
While coming back to canada from india in 2019, i had 21 hours stay at London,UK.
I got one day permission to go out of the airport and got stamp from UK immigration and went to my relatives home in London.
My worry now is that I forgot to mention this in my application and this came to my mind just today. Please if anybody knows what to do on this please reply.
I want to know if it is necessary to mention and if it will affect anything or not?

Reactions: jagann

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Hello everyone
While coming back to canada from india in 2019, i had 21 hours stay at London,UK.
I got one day permission to go out of the airport and got stamp from UK immigration and went to my relatives home in London.
My worry now is that I forgot to mention this in my application and this came to my mind just today. Please if anybody knows what to do on this please reply.
I want to know if it is necessary to mention and if it will affect anything or not?
I had also the same case but I did not mention anything I just attached all the stamp pages of my passport in my application.

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Hello everyone
Because I also forgot that stay, My flight was delayed that's why I had to stay in hotel