LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hello all,

i received my first email today!!

AOR: April 5th 2021.
Medical passed - April 23rd
Biometric requested- April 27th
No updates till September
September 16th - RCMP fingerprinting requested.
no updates at all till today.
Got 1st portal email, replied right away. Waiting for PR Portal creds.
Hopefully everyone will get soon!!!!
When did you submit your RCMP Landed Immigrant Status Criminal Record Check?

lisasimpson

Nov 18, 2021
@legalfalcon Hello Guys, I have a question. My AOR is April 17 and I haven't received the portal email yet. I have plans to travel back home on March 11 for slightly over a month, What do I do if I recieve portal email when I'm not in Canada, How long do I wait to reply them? What's the best solution, If anyone encountered similar issue.

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
@legalfalcon Hello Guys, I have a question. My AOR is April 17 and I haven't received the portal email yet. I have plans to travel back home on March 11 for slightly over a month, What do I do if I recieve portal email when I'm not in Canada, How long do I wait to reply them? What's the best solution, If anyone encountered similar issue.
do you know your VO?

Luigi91011

Jul 19, 2021
How can i know if ircc receive my additional documents. I already send via webform. I didn't receive an email for ircc confirmation.

smvan2022

Jan 28, 2022
I've heard this from other people.
When they send you the portal email they ask you to confirm that you are in Canada. If you are outside Canada they tell you to get back to them through the same email when you are back in Canada. Once you are back they issue your eCOPR.

Anyways they give some time to respond to the portal email. That's enough for you to come back. It is for at least a week.

lisasimpson

Nov 18, 2021
I've heard this from other people.
When they send you the portal email they ask you to confirm that you are in Canada. If you are outside Canada they tell you to get back to them through the same email when you are back in Canada. Once you are back they issue your eCOPR.

Anyways they give some time to respond to the portal email. That's enough for you to come back. It is for at least a week.
Oh okay, Thankyou!

Clergious15

Feb 25, 2021
I have being asked for additional documents twice but still waiting for their decision.
Inland CEC application... April 27th 2021.
Is such a long wait, I'm so tired

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
I have being asked for additional documents twice but still waiting for their decision.
Inland CEC application... April 27th 2021.
Is such a long wait, I'm so tired
I am CEC outland AOR April 9th 2021
I received remedical Request last week and I am still waiting for the final decision too
what is your VO ?
mine is Etobicoke

Reactions: sarahsarah890

smvan2022

Jan 28, 2022
Has any of you guys gotten your PR approved even if the website says eligibility and background check is still in process?
AOR April 9th, 2021.