+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CBSA report at point of entry

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I appreciate your comment, I am actually worried that they see it, i don't want them to think I am trying to manufacture evidence as dpenabill mentioned in one of his comments on a similar post
You called with a correction that you were in Canada less time than the stamp shows. This is not to your benefit. Hence they are unlikely to think you are creating evidence.

Drop it and move on.

Reactions: Maysashahin90

kathysrazor

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Report suspicious activity, maybe the officer mistakenly took the information and wrote a note or a report that would impact something when it comes to future ircc transactions
A note like described is for your benefit. If you ever give the real date, and the system shows something different, the note makes sure you don't get in trouble for lying.

Maysashahin90

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
A note like described is for your benefit. If you ever give the real date, and the system shows something different, the note makes sure you don't get in trouble for lying.
Thank you for replying
I will definelty give the real date when applying
The system has the correct date
The stamp doesn't
And the note presumably mentions that the stamp is backdated 3 days before my actual arrival date or so I expect it