+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CBSA did not forward my complaints to IRCC, Why?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Guys, I am a victim of marriage of convenience and I have been sending evidence of my wife's immigration fraud to CBSA through fax every few months last year and a half. Today I have called CBSA to ask if they forwarded my new evidence to IRCC that I have faxed them a month ago and they said NO. What does this mean? Why would they not forward important evidence to IRCC when they receive it? Does this possibly mean that my case is closed or could it be that they simply forgot to send it? Does IRCC refuse at some point to take new evidence and simply close the case or what? Or will they always take new evidence no matter how old.

Thanks for your time.
If I remember correctly your wife pressed charges against you and the trial isn’t for a while yet. CBSA has almost certainly put the investigation on hold until outcome of the trial is known since this is relevant to the investigation.

Moonlight11

Dec 29, 2018
Guys, I am a victim of marriage of convenience and I have been sending evidence of my wife's immigration fraud to CBSA through fax every few months last year and a half. Today I have called CBSA to ask if they forwarded my new evidence to IRCC that I have faxed them a month ago and they said NO. What does this mean? Why would they not forward important evidence to IRCC when they receive it? Does this possibly mean that my case is closed or could it be that they simply forgot to send it? Does IRCC refuse at some point to take new evidence and simply close the case or what? Or will they always take new evidence no matter how old.

Thanks for your time.
Hi even i am victim of this...its so sad

Moonlight11

Dec 29, 2018

Thanks for your time.
I would say report to rcmp too that is wat i am doing