+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case specific enquiry (providing additional documents after submission)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
My PCC from China does not cover all my stay there, but I can't do anything, only explain it in a LOE.

China only covers the time with a working/student visa on the PCC. Before I got the working visa I was living there for a year, in a business visa, as I was doing an exchange program. Will I have any problem? My PCC only covers the time I was with the working visa.
May i ask when was your aor

Cann2017

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hi all,
i have a query regarding ircc webform. I am planning to renew my 5 yr old child's passport and to update it through webform.
But it appeared little confusing to me.
Two fields are there
1.Applicant Information
I am the primary applicant but i am renewing the child's passport information. So here should i provide my child's details?????
2.Enquirer Information
There are 3 options to select from...
a.applicant
b.representative
3.sponsor
Here i am confused...
What should i select applicant or sponsor???

I have submitted e-APR and if i renew my child's passport, will it delay the process.OR Should i wait till ppr to renew her passport which expires in may 2018
Kindly reply

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Apparently I added the wrong PCC... I sent my file on Apri 18th and would like to send them the correct version... I realized my mistake after checking the immitracker and found out a Brazilian made the same mistake as I and got rejected. Any chance they will consider my corrected PCC?
I will send the new file by Friday (need time to get it translated).
Hi Diogofs,

I saw your application status on immigration tracker. I am sorry for the situation you are into. My best wishes are with you for the second try. Would like to check on the following -

1. Was your PCC through CSE a translated one?
2. Was it scanned in color?
3. Did you provide the original PCC, translation, affidavit and certified photocopy?

Also, you stated that CSE was raised on May 17 and on June 19, you received an email of confirmation. Was your profile updated with this - “Review of Additional documents – The additional documents you provided have been uploaded”

Actually, I have also raised a CSE. Your response may provide me some information on the future of my case.

Thank you and wish you all the good luck in the second try.

Pawshi

chitra kahlon

Jun 8, 2017
Hi all,
i have a query regarding ircc webform. I am planning to renew my 5 yr old child's passport and to update it through webform.
But it appeared little confusing to me.
Two fields are there
1.Applicant Information
I am the primary applicant but i am renewing the child's passport information. So here should i provide my child's details?????
2.Enquirer Information
There are 3 options to select from...
a.applicant
b.representative
3.sponsor
Here i am confused...
What should i select applicant or sponsor???

I have submitted e-APR and if i renew my child's passport, will it delay the process.OR Should i wait till ppr to renew her passport which expires in may 2018
Kindly reply
Hello there..
M in the same dilemma.. I want to update my spouse's passport details.. what did u finally do in ur case?? Need help urgently!!

rohan_exp

May 22, 2017
is there any way to know what exact information we have provided in the form which we submitted to CIC? or Does CIC customer care agent have access to the information which provided? one of the travel histroy form i dont remember exactly which dates i have put :(

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Hi Diogofs,

I saw your application status on immigration tracker. I am sorry for the situation you are into. My best wishes are with you for the second try. Would like to check on the following -

1. Was your PCC through CSE a translated one?
2. Was it scanned in color?
3. Did you provide the original PCC, translation, affidavit and certified photocopy?

Also, you stated that CSE was raised on May 17 and on June 19, you received an email of confirmation. Was your profile updated with this - “Review of Additional documents – The additional documents you provided have been uploaded”

Actually, I have also raised a CSE. Your response may provide me some information on the future of my case.

Thank you and wish you all the good luck in the second try.

Pawshi
i raised a CSE and after 2 days my profile update with "Review of Additional documents – The additional documents you provided have been uploaded”, what does it mean they already receive my docs? when i raised a CSE, i spoke to the customer service also on the same and according to the customer service agent he put a note on my application regarding my CSE, as i request him to avoid any rejection help me.

what do you think they receive my docs and attached to my app?

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
i raised a CSE and after 2 days my profile update with "Review of Additional documents – The additional documents you provided have been uploaded”, what does it mean they already receive my docs? when i raised a CSE, i spoke to the customer service also on the same and according to the customer service agent he put a note on my application regarding my CSE, as i request him to avoid any rejection help me.

what do you think they receive my docs and attached to my app?
Yes, this could be indicator. However, they send out an explicit email acknowledging the same. I received the email exactly after 40 days of CSE raised by me.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Yes, this could be indicator. However, they send out an explicit email acknowledging the same. I received the email exactly after 40 days of CSE raised by me.
you status was changed before the email or after the email?

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
you status was changed before the email or after the email?
Before the email. However, I kept on calling them week over week till my medical and NA2. Some learned member's say that calling CIC creates a note to the application and its upload is reflected in the status. Hence, online status should not be taken as confirmed evidence of CSE reaching to CIC.

Reactions: fhdahd

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Before the email. However, I kept on calling them week over week till my medical and NA2. Some learned member's say that calling CIC creates a note to the application and its upload is reflected in the status. Hence, online status should not be taken as confirmed evidence of CSE reaching to CIC.
so it means i shouldn't take it as my app is safe from refusal as the PCC i submit is not up-to the standards of CIC and recently 2 of our friends got rejected.

anyways thank you so much for the input. let us hope for the best.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
i raised a CSE after 5 days my medical pass, when i am calling the automated telephone update says that the additional documents your provide has been received. do i need to call them again to confirm? my additional docs section says that "docs you provided has been uploaded"

any thoughts

jesuscares

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2017
LANDED..........
23-11-2017
i raised a CSE after 5 days my medical pass, when i am calling the automated telephone update says that the additional documents your provide has been received. do i need to call them again to confirm? my additional docs section says that "docs you provided has been uploaded"

any thoughts
You submitted the new police certificate through the case specific enquiry webform after your medical pass? How along are you in the process i.e when did you receive your AOR and when did you get your medical passed? Pardon all the questions. The reason I'm asking them is to gauge whether the document would reach in time for the background checks.

Last edited: