+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case specific enquiry (providing additional documents after submission)

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Case specific enquiry (providing additional documents after submission)

Has anyone tried to submit any extra document via CSE.
Does it work?

I see cic is rejecting applications for petty reasons.
So in order to cover the loop holes entirely i want to submit an low and an addition document.

Please advise.

Reactions: Tomi2

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone?

Or can someone share cic contact number (for inland applicants)..
I would ask them and share my experience out here..

chechi_298

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
12-11-15
After I submitted my application, I found NOA's for the last 2 years that I thought would provide additional proof of Canadian work experience. I sent a CSE with the attached documentation, and one week later I received an automated email stating that my documents were attached to my file. Today, I found the ROE for one of my previous jobs, so I tried my luck again. So to answer your question, based on my experience, I think we can. There is no guarantee, but doesn't hurt to try. Better be safe than sorry.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
chechi_298 said:
After I submitted my application, I found NOA's for the last 2 years that I thought would provide additional proof of Canadian work experience. I sent a CSE with the attached documentation, and one week later I received an automated email stating that my documents were attached to my file. Today, I found the ROE for one of my previous jobs, so I tried my luck again. So to answer your question, based on my experience, I think we can. There is no guarantee, but doesn't hurt to try. Better be safe than sorry.
it worked for me too.

SBSNAGAR

Nov 11, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have a question about sending document through Case Specific Enquiry- Did they add documents to file or they replace with previous document?

Moly82

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPCO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi everyone,

I hope that someone can help me with this issue please...

I have submitted the BOWP without adding explanation letter ,,, and in the application, I just selected Open work permit as there is no option for the BOWP.
In the explanation letter, i just uploaded the PER email ..
I called CIC today to ask if there is anyway to add additional documents to the application but she said no...

Would you please tell any ideas to fix this, can I send email to CIC or case specific enquiry form

I will really appreciate your help ,, as I'm getting crazy since I knew about the Explantion letter.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was in a similar situation.
The call centre agent asked me to send a CSE with an valid explanation.

I did that but so far I haven't got any respone.

Its a long shot, but no harm doing it.

Moly82

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPCO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
adi1989 said:
I was in a similar situation.
The call centre agent asked me to send a CSE with an valid explanation.

I did that but so far I haven't got any respone.

Its a long shot, but no harm doing it.
Thanks for your reply, I think this is my only chance,, I will try it and I hope it works..
Good luck for you too...

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ chechi_298, SAJ_ee2015, rmkphillips and other members,

When you were filling out the CSE form, what did you select for the "Type of application" for providing additional documents after submission?

Should it be "Express entry"? -- I doubt it a little because I think the Express Entry type should refer to the pre-ITA application.

or "Verification of Status, replacements and amendments of documents"?

or any other option?

Thanks in advance!

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chechi_298 said:

IS this CSE sending to the VISA Offices in our Home country? Or Canada? I tried to use CSE and it says the VISA office in India.

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
IS this CSE sending to the VISA Offices in our Home country? Or Canada? I tried to use CSE and it says the VISA office in India.
Then can you please let me know what you select for the "Type of application"?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
I have a link in my AOR and when I clicked that it asked me to select my country.. and it shows Delhi as my Visa office. But it was same page as the Link you gave me... asking the same details...

But when I sent the Email I got automated reply from DELHI office as well....

I am going to use the link you provided me now.... but is it okay if I sent that twice? I ca mention them I sent it to Local office by mistake..

Also should I fill the form for cancelling the Rep? Because I did not appoint anyone...

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
I have a link in my AOR and when I clicked that it asked me to select my country.. and it shows Delhi as my Visa office. But it was same page as the Link you gave me... asking the same details...

But when I sent the Email I got automated reply from DELHI office as well....

I am going to use the link you provided me now.... but is it okay if I sent that twice? I ca mention them I sent it to Local office by mistake..

Also should I fill the form for cancelling the Rep? Because I did not appoint anyone...

Thanks asivad..