+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Carpool to do flagpoling at Thousand Islands from GTA

trihuynh

Jan 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have just received CoPR and as you of all know it takes forever to arrange an appointment at IRCC Etobicoke. Does any of you have a car and want to do a carpool to Thousand Islands in the coming weeks?

The 3 border crossings near Niagara Falls only process a tiny amount of landings per day. My friends attempted to do their landings there several times but all failed. So, it's better to just go straight to Thousand Islands.

Reactions: Anna Ngac

Kelzokora4

Sep 7, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have just received CoPR and as you of all know it takes forever to arrange an appointment at IRCC Etobicoke. Does any of you have a car and want to do a carpool to Thousand Islands in the coming weeks?

The 3 border crossings near Niagara Falls only process a tiny amount of landings per day. My friends attempted to do their landings there several times but all failed. So, it's better to just go straight to Thousand Islands.
Hi. I don’t have a car either and I’m looking for a rideshare to flagpole at the Thousand island bridge also. Please reach out

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi. I don’t have a car either and I’m looking for a rideshare to flagpole at the Thousand island bridge also. Please reach out
Just my opinion - but I would never rideshare to flagpole. You should only ever cross the border by car with someone you know well. If there's anything in their car that shouldn't be there - you could end up in a heap of trouble as well and permanently end up with something on your file that complicates border crossings. Not worth the risk.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Just my opinion - but I would never rideshare to flagpole. You should only ever cross the border by car with someone you know well. If there's anything in their car that shouldn't be there - you could end up in a heap of trouble as well and permanently end up with something on your file that complicates border crossings. Not worth the risk.
Agree, sharing with friends is so understandable but soliciting strangers online is a no no.
Get a known friend with Canadian visa to rent a car (assuming you can't rent it yourself for some reason) and treat him big time later

Reactions: Anna Ngac