+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver Work Permit from UAE/Phils Timeline

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Any applicants from December 2018 received the medical request from Abudhabi Office ?under caregiver category?

As far as I know, its Winsy, an applicant from Dec 01 who just had a passport request, no medical per his timeline below.

Visa Office: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Date Submitted: December 1, 2018
Type: Work permit Online
PPR: April 28, 2019 (5 Months)
NOTE: No Medical Request since i am not in Food, Childcare/Caregiver profession.

Reactions: dustincarlisle

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hello,

To those who applied online, can you guys please tell us your the status of your online account, regarding Review of Eligibility, Review of Medical Result, Review of Additional Documents, Interview, Biometrics, and Background Checks? so we can compare it with ours please?

Thank you so much.

corine0707

May 15, 2019
Hi! I am new to this forum. Anyone here who started their application in the Philippines as a caregiver. May I know the steps I need to go through? Cannot seem to find an agency for that matter as well. How did you guys find an employer to canada? Thanks and Godbless..❤

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hi! I am new to this forum. Anyone here who started their application in the Philippines as a caregiver. May I know the steps I need to go through? Cannot seem to find an agency for that matter as well. How did you guys find an employer to canada? Thanks and Godbless..❤
Hi Corine, welcome to the thread. We all have employers already. If you don't have employer yet, you need to have one first, so your employer can process an LMIA. if the employer was able to secure an approved LMIA, the employer will send it to you so you can proceed processing your work permit in the Philippines. You can start looking for an employer in Canada Job Bank. Goodluck Kabayan.

The link is: https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hello im applicant based in qatar,
but i send my paper through vfs/vac feb 2019 abudhabi office too under caregiver.
I already received my medical result
may 2019.
Hi there and welcome to the forum. So you applied Feb2019 to VFS Abu Dhabi and you got medical request already? wow you are so lucky, there are quite a few people in this forum who don't have an update and they are from Dec 2018. But I think even though you applied in UAE, your file will be forwarded to Qatar because you are a resident of Qatar, nonetheless, Qatar processing time is 20 weeks so you are still lucky.

By the way, did you apply online? Do you have an agent who processed your paperwork? Are you related to your prospective employer?
Can you please share your timeline? I mean your online status in the website please?

Sorry lots of questions, we are all waiting here too for the update.

daretodream

Sep 20, 2018
I really dont know if im lucky or not?but still im praying and hoping that the result will come as soon i ended my contract here because my LMIA is already expired april 2019 and my contract here is until June 2019 dont know if i will extend my contract or go home to philippines to continue the application.i dont have agent all DIY and im not related to my employer.paper based here

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
I really dont know if im lucky or not?but still im praying and hoping that the result will come as soon i ended my contract here because my LMIA is already expired april 2019 and my contract here is until June 2019 dont know if i will extend my contract or go home to philippines to continue the application.i dont have agent all DIY and im not related to my employer.paper based here
Hi, all the best in your application. by the way, I have a question. Did you do an upfront medical or you did your medical because you have received a medical request from IRCC?

daretodream

Sep 20, 2018
Hi, all the best in your application. by the way, I have a question. Did you do an upfront medical or you did your medical because you have received a medical request from IRCC?
Thank you good luck for all of us! Yes i did upfront medical then received a medical request.

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Thank you good luck for all of us! Yes i did upfront medical then received a medical request.
Wow, congratulations. You are a Feb2019 applicant and you have medical request already from IRCC. Passport request is the next for you. Im a Jan2019 applicant and no update yet, I am currently at 19 weeks already. I am Hoping for medical too this week or next week.

Can you please share your timeline please?
Date you sent application, date in your medical request, etc please?

Thank you