+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver Work Permit from UAE/Phils Timeline

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
No, your file will be processed here even you go home to Manila. If you received the passport request you can bring it to any vfs office worldwide just bring the letter for PPR. If you go home to Manila you will have problem with OEC and PDOS. My suggestion is to stay here in UAE even just a tourist. When is your UAE visa will expire?
OMG, its getting so complicated. My visa here will expire on May 30, this is unacceptable, huhu.

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Hi
Yes online, Submitted on November 30, 2018 and Confirmation of online transmission on Dec 1, 2018 (CIC). I got the confirmation when it was already on its 15th week by UAE Visa Office. I believed that AUH received my application on Dec 1 because they will not respond to my web form inquiry if my application did not pass the current processing that time which is 15 weeks.
hi, can you recall when did your status for the eligibility changed? Because mine only changed on the 1st week of April and it says “we are reviewing wether you meet the eligibility requirements” from we will update you once we start reviewing.

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Hello
Good day to all ...
Dear forum members
I would like to request you all if possible please communicate in English so that other nationality also can understand each other,it will be better for us to get the updates from everyone specially from Abudhabi Visa office.
Humble request to all and thanks to all.

Here bellow is the timeline for work permit application-NOC 4411
Online Application transmitted-16/12/2018
Review eligibility update-08/03/2019.
Nationality -India
Visa office-Abu Dhabi .
Till now no updates yet
Hi, do you have any update with your application?

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Hello
Good day to all ...
Dear forum members
I would like to request you all if possible please communicate in English so that other nationality also can understand each other,it will be better for us to get the updates from everyone specially from Abudhabi Visa office.
Humble request to all and thanks to all.

Here bellow is the timeline for work permit application-NOC 4411
Online Application transmitted-16/12/2018
Review eligibility update-08/03/2019.
Nationality -India
Visa office-Abu Dhabi .
Till now no updates yet
Hi, i saw your other post to different thread.. you have already a visa and why did you apply for another permit? Been counter checking your applications and saw this post:

PGP sponsorship fille lodged to IRCC on 13 July 2017
Sponsorship approval on 10 October 2017
Medical request on 04 May 2018
PPR on 07 June 2018
Apporoved on 11 July 2018.

Jesus is the Xavoir

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hi, i saw your other post to different thread.. you have already a visa and why did you apply for another permit? Been counter checking your applications and saw this post:

PPR on 07 June 2018

PPR on 07 June 2018
Hello
Actually I am following up on behalf of my friend application who recently applied from UAE.
Above PGP Fille was which I sponsored to my parents.
I hope this answers your question.
Thank you

Jesus is the Xavoir

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hello there,
Request granted my friend, we will communicate in English so everybody can understand. Where can you find that date for review eligibility update? I'm curious because I also applied online. One more thing, is your employer your relative as well?
Thanks.
Dear all
I really appreciate for considering the request to communicate in English.
Thank you all .

Back to your question ...
You can only check review of eligibility and application and basic application progress if you applied through online.

Once you log in to gckey account you will notice on top of the table which is called -Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
(In this step processing agent will screen the background of the application and once it’s cleared the agent will allot an a officer to review the application further .under this step application will be placed in que for visa officer to review .
If the application is complete and all the required and supporting documents meet the admissibility grounds then Officer will issue the Medical if required then followed by PPR.
This process assessed based on each individual person’s case by case,if they required further more clarification then process may take longer than the processing time which may delay the application final decision.)

Review of eligibility:your application is in progress.we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
(In this step application is waiting for visa officer allotment.)

Applicant is not related to the employer.

I hope this above explanation answers your question.
Thank you

Reactions: chi89

Jesus is the Xavoir

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
OMG, its getting so complicated. My visa here will expire on May 30, this is unacceptable, huhu.
You can do the upfront medical which eliminates processing time.
Once the medical is passed on your Fille and if there is no other additional documents request you will get the PPR once you meet the eligibility requirements.
But remember if God forbid officers decision turn other way then you will lose money you spent on Medical,but still you can reapply using the same medical if your LMIA is valid.
Medical is valid for One year .
I would suggest dot not quit job as you don’t know the outcome decision of the application.
If I am not wrong I guess if you worked in a company more than 2 years you can quit job in UAE anytime as long as you serve one month notice with out paying any penalty if you are under unlimited contract according UAE Labour law.
Medical is expensive in Dubai,Sharjah NMC hospital IRCC authorized is the cheapest one in UAE I guess .

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Dear all
I really appreciate for considering the request to communicate in English.
Thank you all .

Back to your question ...
You can only check review of eligibility and application and basic application progress if you applied through online.

Once you log in to gckey account you will notice on top of the table which is called -Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
(In this step processing agent will screen the background of the application and once it’s cleared the agent will allot an a officer to review the application further .under this step application will be placed in que for visa officer to review .
If the application is complete and all the required and supporting documents meet the admissibility grounds then Officer will issue the Medical if required then followed by PPR.
This process assessed based on each individual person’s case by case,if they required further more clarification then process may take longer than the processing time which may delay the application final decision.)

Review of eligibility:your application is in progress.we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
(In this step application is waiting for visa officer allotment.)

Applicant is not related to the employer.

I hope this above explanation answers your question.
Thank you

thank you very much for this explanation. My Review of Eligibility says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". So I guess, my app is in the initial stage now. My Background Check says, "We are processing your background check, etc" I hope everything works well.

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
You can do the upfront medical which eliminates processing time.
Once the medical is passed on your Fille and if there is no other additional documents request you will get the PPR once you meet the eligibility requirements.
But remember if God forbid officers decision turn other way then you will lose money you spent on Medical,but still you can reapply using the same medical if your LMIA is valid.
Medical is valid for One year .
I would suggest dot not quit job as you don’t know the outcome decision of the application.
If I am not wrong I guess if you worked in a company more than 2 years you can quit job in UAE anytime as long as you serve one month notice with out paying any penalty if you are under unlimited contract according UAE Labour law.
Medical is expensive in Dubai,Sharjah NMC hospital IRCC authorized is the cheapest one in UAE I guess .
Hi again, I will just probably wait for the medical request because I know it is expensive. I just hope we all get the positive results. Thanks for all your help.

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
thank you very much for this explanation. My Review of Eligibility says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". So I guess, my app is in the initial stage now. My Background Check says, "We are processing your background check, etc" I hope everything works well.
Hi, when did the eligibity of your appli change? Mine says not applicable in the background check..