+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Car prices in Canada.

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After moving I'm going to work as driver for the first time and I want to discover car prices in Canada. Where I can find it? Much appreciated for your attention?
@ErlSpike Are you looking for sedan /suv /van.

Best option is to check your nearest car dealer (like authorized Toyota dealership, not the second hand car dealerships) and buy a used reliable (i.e toyota / honda).

It depends on ur budget too.

Check for Carfax report, which has all the history of previous use (like taxi), accidents, US history, glass records, no. of owners, odometer reading etc.

Now once checking all that, you can decide.

Thanks

Reactions: softwaretesting

ErlSpike

Feb 23, 2021
Canada
Category........
BUSINESS
@ErlSpike Are you looking for sedan /suv /van.

Best option is to check your nearest car dealer (like authorized Toyota dealership, not the second hand car dealerships) and buy a used reliable (i.e toyota / honda).

It depends on ur budget too.

Check for Carfax report, which has all the history of previous use (like taxi), accidents, US history, glass records, no. of owners, odometer reading etc.

Now once checking all that, you can decide.

Thanks
I am interested in buying sedan as cheap as possible!

ErlSpike

Feb 23, 2021
Canada
Category........
BUSINESS
Be prepared to buy a new one every week if you're in the GTA. Bike theft is so rampant and done so brazenly. The silver lining is that you'll probably get discounts from the thief after you go back for the 100th time to buy back your stolen bicycle.

And good luck reporting it to the police. Apart from a useless 5 minute phone conversation, nothing will happen. You might have better luck crying for 5 minutes in the off chance the thief feels sympathetic and returns your bike lol
I thought that Canada is not criminal completely!

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
That's why Saskatchewan is best Province. Registration + Insurance =$80/month

• Wow
Reactions: YVR123

twrooney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Check this my friend. You might need a car to learn driving and be an awesome G Driver but if you are able to connect with them https://www.grandeurlimousine.com/ (London, Ontario), they give you the car to drive and you have to pay some amount to them. It's the best as you don't have to pay much and you can save a lot. One of my friend is in that service area. He used to drive Uber with his own car and then switched to this as it was getting expensive. All the best. As advised by the seniors above, small town better - less traffic. GTA is crazy with traffic!